Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage

Hmm ok then

Riku is keyblade master.

Sora failed.

Lea is now a keyblade wielder.

Sora goes on a journey on his own.

Xehanort is/was trying to make more of his self.

Hmm still questions are to be answered.

And what is possible next for the series.

I mean still have to save the others.

Xehanort needs to be stop for good.

And besides that how many other keyblade wielders are out there.

all will happen in kingdom hearts 3

goldpanner has provided a more detailed translation of the ending as explained by a user on 2ch. Currently, we believe that this is legit, but please keep in mind that there is a possibility it is made up. However, http://kyokugen.info/kingdom-hearts3d/ confirms some of the information here, so that points towards it being true. As for the translation:

Thats a crazy ending but that means...ANOTHER GAME BEFORE KH 3 >.<!?

does anyone know the hidden letter message in the credits????????????????? i got a whole bunch of nonsensical combinations lol please explain!

does anyone know the hidden letter message in the credits????????????????? i got a whole bunch of nonsensical combinations lol please explain!

This leads to Kingdom Hearts. I dont think a 3 was in there, the hype in the chat during that was amazing.

Who here wants to punch Yen Sid in the Face or out right Kill the Guy? He Promised to Both Sora and Riku if they passed their assignment(WHICH THEY DID) Both Sora and Riku become Keyblade Masters...The Liar only gave Riku the Title and made Sora suffer Terra's fate because of Xehanort's presence...

HELLO YEN SID Riku was outright being manipulated and controlled by Xehanort(Ansem Seeker of Darkness) FROM THE BEGINING OF THE FIRST GAME! You mean to tell me his small redemption's of doing the right thing to regain the use of the Keyblade,saving the World ONCE(twice counting this game) only so he could get rid of the darkness within him.

BULL CRAP! Sure Sora got a little cocky during the test, HE DESERVED TO BE COCKY HECK HE'S A TEENAGER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD and not disciplined like Terra,Aqua and Ven were. , Sora saved the world FOUR FREAKING TIMES...FOUR! And just because of One screw up that was NOT EVEN HIS FAULT You say only Riku is a Keyblade Master? Well Screw You Yen Sid, I hope Xehanort kills you...

Sorry...Angry Rant Over I just call Bull Crap on that.

Who here wants to punch Yen Sid in the Face or out right Kill the Guy? He Promised to Both Sora and Riku if they passed their assignment(WHICH THEY DID) Both Sora and Riku become Keyblade Masters...The Liar only gave Riku the Title and made Sora suffer Terra's fate because of Xehanort's presence...

HELLO YEN SID Riku was outright being manipulated and controlled by Xehanort(Ansem Seeker of Darkness) FROM THE BEGINING OF THE FIRST GAME! You mean to tell me his small redemption's of doing the right thing to regain the use of the Keyblade,saving the World ONCE(twice counting this game) only so he could get rid of the darkness within him.

BULL CRAP! Sure Sora got a little cocky during the test, HE DESERVED TO BE COCKY HECK HE'S A TEENAGER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD and not disciplined like Terra,Aqua and Ven were. , Sora saved the world FOUR FREAKING TIMES...FOUR! And just because of One screw up that was NOT EVEN HIS FAULT You say only Riku is a Keyblade Master? Well Screw You Yen Sid, I hope Xehanort kills you...

Sorry...Angry Rant Over I just call Bull Crap on that.

He said they would become masters if they returned from the realm of sleep. Riku did . Lea had to carry him back .Then riku had to go back in and gather the pieces of his heart and fight to wake him up.

Like I said...ONE SCREW UP That was Not Sora's Fault!

I agree .but im just saying that doesnt make him a liar . Plus that screw up almost cost him his life :( Just sayin'...I think Sora was still happy bc he was rescued alive and well and i sure he will become master soon reguardless.

Aperantly screwing up once in the MOM exam results in failure...look at Terra and Sora...

Maybe next time he takes it it'll be under Master Riku, with Lea and Kairi by his side, trying to become masters as well.

I personally think that the secret boss was made to look like Pete for a purpose. The boss I believe is named Julius, but in any case he is a Frankenstein esc incarnation of Pete that is deformed. My theory is this could suggest Pete became corrupted or deformed by some evil force that will play out in a future title. This could mean that some of the main Disney villians like Meleficent, Pete, Etc. could turn into monsters or be distorted from their own darkness. Maybe Pete delved too deep into darkness and became a monster? This could also be a new type of enemy in the works. I personally think a new enemy would be involved with the Mind or Soul. Because a common belief is the human conscienceness is made up of Heart, Body, Mind, and Soul. (Sorry if this was random it is my first post xP just thought I'd share my theory)

I'd agree with that theory if Julius actually WAS a giant franken-Pete, but I can't see them just taking two Disney characters and making them one. o3o;

I think of Julius as more of a bonus boss then a boss who actually hints to a future title, kind of like Monstro in Birth by Sleep

Well Monstro wasn't the secret boss though, he was a Mirage Arena Boss. The Unknown from Dream Drop Distance was the secret boss from the final mix version of Birth by Sleep. It would make this the only game with a secret boss that wasn't symbolic of a future title besides Re:Coded, 358/2 Days and Chain of Memories. Chain of Memories doesn't have a secret boss and I don't think Days has one either besides Shadow Saix but I believe Re:Coded's might've been Data-Roxas but I'm not sure.

Kingdom Hearts- Xemnas

Kingdom Hearts II- Lingering Will (Terra)

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep- Unknown from 3D

And Nomura stated this would be the next big installment in the series so I can't see a secret boss not having relievence to the next title yknow?

Oh I know, but this, as far as I know, is not the only secret boss in the game! Remember, most people have only just beaten the game.. and most of them have just gone to sleep as well, so we still have a lot to learn and see from the game currently, if there's no one else past Julius, then I'll prolly stick to your theory. o3o

This leads to Kingdom Hearts. I dont think a 3 was in there, the hype in the chat during that was amazing.

i just watched it again and i didnt see any L for Leads and I didnt see any T for to Kingdom Hearts. I saw a 1 and possibly a C. How did you come up with that??? Sounds Legit i just want proof haha.

Ahhh...waiting for the Secret ending is killing me!

i feel your pain

Oh I know, but this, as far as I know, is not the only secret boss in the game! Remember, most people have only just beaten the game.. and most of them have just gone to sleep as well, so we still have a lot to learn and see from the game currently, if there's no one else past Julius, then I'll prolly stick to your theory. o3o

You're probably right, I didn't take that into consideration. But yeah I'll stick with my theory if Julius is the only secret boss but after reading your post I'm going to assume there is going to be an Original Character that shows up.

OMG thats the secret boss???!!! (O.O)

who?

Aperantly screwing up once in the MOM exam results in failure...look at Terra and Sora...

Maybe next time he takes it it'll be under Master Riku, with Lea and Kairi by his side, trying to become masters as well.

there is a difference between terra and sora. terra is using the darkness on his own freewill. sora was force down into the darkness by MX.

who?

there is a difference between terra and sora. terra is using the darkness on his own freewill. sora was force down into the darkness by MX.

Let's remember that Terra was *(Spoiler)sabatoged(end spoiler)* during his exam by Xehanort just like Sora was.

i just watched it again and i didnt see any L for Leads and I didnt see any T for to Kingdom Hearts. I saw a 1 and possibly a C. How did you come up with that??? Sounds Legit i just want proof haha.

Part of the screen is cut off so you can't see some of the letters so there isn't any proof right now but I can definitely make out "This 1 leads to Kingdom Hearts" I just can't see the 3 at the end because its most likely cut off. We'll have to wait for a better quality version of the credits but we can safely assume it says "This 1 leads to Kingdom Hearts 3."

You're probably right, I didn't take that into consideration. But yeah I'll stick with my theory if Julius is the only secret boss but after reading your post I'm going to assume there is going to be an Original Character that shows up.

Mm! And I kind of hope we get a secret boss like that. I mean, when I beat 358/2, I was at least hoping for something Birth by Sleep related, but all we got was an annoying, giant wyvern who of me and my group of friends couldn't quite beat together unless we had an incredible amount of patience!

But enough of that, I'm kind of glad to see Disney characters outside just the movies popping up as well! I really enjoyed Runaway Brain, showing a side of Mickey most people aren't used to seeing now a days! Julius is pretty boss.

Let's remember that Terra was *(Spoiler)sabatoged(end spoiler)* during his exam by Xehanort just like Sora was.

Also Terra was manipulated by Meleficent and the seducing nature of MX to whom at that time was believed to be a good guy so Terra wasn't evil only misguided. Even Eraqus thought at first MX was good and had gone to seek out the cause of the Unversed. Terra wasn't evil he just didn't know the whole truth and let darkness in by a lack of confidence in his actions.

Mm! And I kind of hope we get a secret boss like that. I mean, when I beat 358/2, I was at least hoping for something Birth by Sleep related, but all we got was an annoying, giant wyvern who of me and my group of friends couldn't quite beat together unless we had an incredible amount of patience!

But enough of that, I'm kind of glad to see Disney characters outside just the movies popping up as well! I really enjoyed Runaway Brain, showing a side of Mickey most people aren't used to seeing now a days! Julius is pretty boss.

I think that Zack needs to have a bigger role in the series. If they incorporated a remixed version of Zack, Cloud, Sephiroth, and Aerith's story it would really hit home with the fans of FF7. Also I think Vincent Valentine would be a good character for the Underworld if you know his story. And Jack Sparrow and Barbossa used guns so that wouldn't be a problem. How cool would it be to have Vincent changing forms in battle?