Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ryan

KH3D KH3D Confirmed Game Info (*MAJOR SPOILERS*)

lol i know this already give me new news lol

After only 24 hours, seriously? I don't believe you actually have the game. Sorry, I just don't.

So no other new world? The *secret* world was just a tutorial world? SOUNDS FANTASTIC. And the disney worlds have no second visits? Well, I should be lucky I'm even getting the game I guess. Hopefully the Disney worlds are long. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

Something to keep in mind, you already visit each world twice, as Sora and Riku. Really, you'll be visiting Traverse Town four times.

Here's how it is. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas are the semi-final bosses and are fought in a row. After you beat both, the two final bosses begin. I won't spoil the story behind Ventus or Young Master Xehanort, as I don't know much yet, but wow! This is unbelievable!

Also note, the Ventus boss battle is sort of him as well as his Nightmare Armor, his sleeping caused something. The Anti-thing is Red Eyes, so I don't

know if its Vanitas or not. •______•

Edited by keytotheheart

Is it confirmed to be YMX or is that just what we are calling him at the moment?

I think it might be confirmed, let me check the

guide.

It didn't really mention. It says he's a Xehanort with clocks, meaning he can control time. I don't really know.

Edited by keytotheheart