Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Second commercial for Kingdom Hearts 3D has begun airing

Update 4: The video has now been added to our video archive.

Update 3: We have updated the video below to contain English subtitles, thanks to both sqexgal and Oishii from KH13.

Update 2: The 30 second commercial has been recorded and uploaded to YouTube, thanks to FF-Reunion.

A second commercial for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] has begun airing in Japan. Unlike the first commercial, which was 15 seconds in length, this new commercial is 30 seconds in length. While we do not have a video of it yet, we do have some screenshots thanks to FF-Reunion. You can see these below.

6855588908_512d888c83_z.jpg 6855589056_6884c4e5d2_b.jpg 6855589386_444e83f492_b.jpg 7001704649_c1dc32e1fa_b.jpg 7001704725_d79c95a65c_z.jpg

Update 1: Oishii from KH13 has translated FF-Reunion's impressions of the commercial. You can read this below.

Stained glass keyhole→ KH3D style Sora→ Mistaken Pinocchio→ Minnie in the treasure chest→ Pete→ Quasimodo leaping with the rope→ From Sam to Officer Rinzler→ Gepetto hugging Pinocchio→ Three Musketeers “One for all~”→ “Tron Legacy” striked down Sora→ Sora and the King→ Some meteor→ Sora link with a hedgehog (dream eater presumably)→ Riku→ Tron Legacy Riku→ Three Musketeers→ Spirit Training→ Sora Aasura(?) beam→ Sora→ Riku→ Notre Dame Boss→ Notre Dame Riku→ Tron Legacy Sora→ Donald, Goofy, and Sora→ Riku and Jiminy→ Lea close-up→ King in white room→ “Your heart~”→ Green light (Avada Kedavra /shot)→ Tron Legacy Riku→ “A world that didn’t exist” 12 lights→ “KH3DS” Riku and Sora close with key*→ Title

When I clicked on this thread I was expecting a actual video of the commercial. A bit dissapointed to find screenshots of the commercial :/. But I still like it though. I am so excited for this game. Great find DC. I really hope this thread stops the little war we are having about which country is best.

Edited by Tails

wooo nice i like the last pic where it looks like Sora and Riku are sealing a keyhole at different worlds possible or the same one but at different parts in the world, thats actually confused me a bit what if one of them already closes the keyhole to sleep of one world and then the other one goes to that world its confusing but i like that last pic lol and can't wait for an actuall video to come. thats also a really funky type of tv

Edited by TheKingdomkid

Article translation:

The 3/29 release of “Kingdom Hearts 3D 「Dream Drop Distance」” is drawing nearer, and a 15 second version commercial has been airing since last week. However, in the railcars in Yamanote (residential area of western Tokyo), a 30 second version commercial is being televised! Okikuta has uploaded a brief summary of the commericial. This is certainly worth seeing! Similarly, this is also some news from Okikuta. “At ‘Yodobashi Camera’ on the second floor of Shinjuku west entrance shop, an actual sample of the 『KH10thbox』 was on display, and the post card design has been confirmed” he said!This is definitely something to see, right?! Other than the poster in the POP store in the station. (Image - News: okikuta) I received permission to publish the images from Okikuta.

30 sec CM - Contents:

Stained glass keyhole

KH3D style Sora

Mistaken Pinocchio

Minnie in the treasure chest

Pete

Quasimodo leaping with the rope

From Sam to Officer Riibasu(? I don't know the names >.<)

Gipetto hugging Pinocchio

Three Musketeers “One for all~”

“Tron Legacy” striked down Sora

Sora and the King

Some meteor

Sora link with a hedgehog (dream eater presumably)

Riku

Tron Legacy Riku

Three Musketeers

Spirit Training

Sora

Aasura(?) beam

Sora

Riku

Notre Dame Boss

Notre Dame Riku

Tron Legacy Sora

Donald, Goofy, and Sora

Riku and Jiminy

Lea close-up

King in white room

“Your heart~”

Green light (Avada Kedavra /shot)

Tron Legacy Riku

“A world that didn’t exist” 12 lights

“KH3DS” Riku and Sora close with key*

Title

* Originally said "close the key" but I can't figure out how you close a key xD So I changed it to 'with'.

Also I wonder what that sceney our heart is.

Me too. I went through the last long trailer, but there isn't any place they say "Omae no kokoro wo", but it might be when Vanitas and YMX is shown but with a different dialogue over it.

Your html is a little buggered there, DC. I don't think you have to put "

...whoops :/ ahref before img src, I was going to say.

You do if you want to make the image a link...

The reason they were broken is that FF-R changed the location of the images. However, I've since fixed it up to point towards the right spot.

You do if you want to make the image a link...

The reason they were broken is that FF-R changed the location of the images. However, I've since fixed it up to point towards the right spot.

Eheh, sorry. No offence meant x3;

which white room was the king in?

The one in the previous trailer where Xemnas had a hold of Mickey.

Also I wonder what that sceney our heart is.

The scene shows Vanitas and YMX like in one of the images above. Then Sora in that one scene in Prankster's Paradise where he was talking to Xemnas about the heart as seen from one of the previous trailers. Edited by Mirr0rVS13

Aasura is Ursala, so it's like Sora→Ursala's beam→Sora

Aibo notes that the green light has to do with Maleficent.

This commercial is airing on subway cars on the Yamanote Line. It circles through Shibuya and other popular districts.