Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
syrupforthejester

KH3D Hayden Panitierre VA for Kairi?

we havent seen any of her since "fragmentary passage" ending. I want her to be in kh3D, but i fear she might not have big role.

Xion and Aqua gets more attention these days than she is.

that would be nice, but i believe that she said she would only voice kairi in the numbered kingdom hearts games.

That's stupid! What if HJO decided he would only voice Sora for the numbered games!

that would be nice, but i believe that she said she would only voice kairi in the numbered kingdom hearts games.

would you count BBS as numbered becuase she did voice teenage Kairi's very few lines in Blank Points

That's stupid! What if HJO decided he would only voice Sora for the numbered games!

i know lol i didnt say that it wasnt stupid. but, honestly i would be more upset over sora, riku, roxas, etc. changing voice actors than kairi. lets face it. shes in the numbered games more than the other ones.

would you count BBS as numbered becuase she did voice teenage Kairi's very few lines in Blank Points

huh, i did not know that lol im just going off what i thought i read some odd years back. but, she could have changed her mind, between when i read it and bbs coming out in the US, or i dont remember what i read, correctly lol

I'm iffy about her. I like her in the last cutscene, but through the whole game? She was just that "damsel in distress".

People keep forgetting she can use a Keyblade now. and according to Donald she's really good with it.

People keep forgetting she can use a Keyblade now. and according to Donald she's really good with it.

true, true. but this is just my opinion. i like her more in the first KH than in the second. but why do people keep saying that Alyson Stoner is no Kairi when she was Kairi in the first place? o.O

true, true. but this is just my opinion. i like her more in the first KH than in the second. but why do people keep saying that Alyson Stoner is no Kairi when she was Kairi in the first place? o.O

Alyson Stoner has only played Kairi in Re:CoM and Days. All other times, she is played by Hayden Panettiere.

Nomura said BBS is considered as KH0, meaning it is a numbered title. It's not named KH0 because Sora isn't the main character, and it's on a handheld.

Nomura said BBS is considered as KH0, meaning it is a numbered title. It's not named KH0 because Sora isn't the main character, and it's on a handheld.

So technically DDD is KH3 then.

i really want kairi to be a playable character. That she can get more experence with her keyblade Destiny's Embrace. :D