Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tobeborninsleep

KH3D Sceond Riku ? Replica or What?

I think that this Replica Riku is dream-involved (being Riku's dream, memory, etc. of course). Maybe it has something to do with Riku's past with darkness? Whatever it may be, I'm just hoping it turns out great.

I think that this Replica Riku is dream-involved (being Riku's dream, memory, etc. of course). Maybe it has something to do with Riku's past with darkness? Whatever it may be, I'm just hoping it turns out great.

me too im just so excited for this game so many new secrets >.<

I actually made a theory about who the second Riku was. But I am betting for Data Riku here. If it was Repliku, then he would look like as if he would threaten the real Riku but he wasn't.

My option:

-Data Riku

-Another Riku who appeared out of nowhere. (God, Nomura, we don't want another riku in play T_T)

but to those who are wondering the thread was, you can see it here.

tutti frutti. My guess goes to being another Data-Riku. Maybe it's just me, but if you listen closely to when there's a closeup of him, you kind of hear a computer/data type sound to him. I just hope that something with Riku doesn't occur where there's more versions of him than we could count, much like how MX is already doing a good job of doing.

I'm betting on the Riku Replica. And he's not hostile because after their final battle, Riku and the Replica reconcile their differences before the Replica disappears.

Although, it still could be Data-Riku.

It's like a Replica and Data. It is the version of someone who has walked the path of both light and darkness, and have now awakened in the Realm of Sleep. He is mostly a Dream Version of Riku that is similar to Data-Riku. I can't really answer anything about this, but if I could I would tell you. All I know is that he is both Data and similar to a Dream. He isn't the most important character, but don't worry, you'll seem him when you play the game. Starting in Prankster's Paradise after you're swallowed by Monstro. I currently do not know what will happen if you play as Sora, so I could not tell you.