Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Pokemon Z: Return to Kalos (Roleplay Signups)

It's been five years since Team Flare ran around the Kalos region. Now, in its usual state of peace, the region has continued to be a hub for trainers, researchers, and Pokemon enthusiasts everywhere. A week ago, Professor Sycamore sent a letter to five new trainers, asking them to set off on a journey to fill the Pokedex, and possibly take on the Pokemon trainer league. There have also been new trainers showing up and taking on the gym challenge as well. Are you one of the five chosen by Professor Sycamore, or are you one of the new trainers in it for the challenge? Welcome, to the world of Pokemon!

First of all, just to get this out of the way: I know there's another Pokemon RP going on right now. However, I really wanted to do one set in the world that X/Y has. Sorry to anyone who could get mad, but playing Y Version really made me want to do this.

Rules:

1. This is strictly game-canon. No mention of  the anime will be included.

2. NO SPOILING X OR Y! This is set ahead a few years to avoid spoiling it, and to make it possible for Pokemon fans who have yet to play X/Y to join in.

3. Romance is okay, but please keep it to a PG rating.

4. Swearing is okay, but keep it to a minimum please.

5. For your starter Pokemon, please don't use anything too overpowered, and a basic form. I'll tell you if I find it to be unsuitable, but please also use common sense when choosing one too. What would fit as a starting Pokemon?

6. No legendaries in Pokemon teams. They're too overpowered.

Signup sheet:

Name:

Age: (Note: If you hold a Pokedex, please be somewhere between 13 and 18)

Appearance: (Gotta love that X/Y Photo Phil guy, who lets you upload your trainer pictures to Global Link. *Hint hint for anyone who wants their character to look like their in-game character)

Bio:

Starting Pokemon: (Doesn't have to be a usual starter. Please refer to rule 5 for this one)

Pokedex: (Only trainers chosen by Professor Sycamore get Pokedexes. Either a "Yes" or a "No" for this one.)

My character:

Name: Yui

Appearance: Posted Image

Bio: Yui was born and raised in Lumiose City, and knew nothing about life outside of the big city. As a result, she grew sick of it. She hated the constant noise and crowds of people. She basically lived her whole life awaiting the day that she could go into the outside world. However, it still came as a shock when she learned that to celebrate her coming of age, she was going to be sent off on a journey with five other trainers to fill the Pokedex. In other words, she spent her birthday having to leave home on a completely unexpected journey.

Starting Pokemon: Totodile

Pokedex: Yes

(3 Pokedex spots left)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokedex Holders:

1. Yui (Black Star)

2. Derik Dreos (Crona)

3. Ludicus Charitat (dimensionslayer) [Hey, I didn't capitalize the "d" this time, Arch. xD]

4. Naruto Hyuga (Spiderfreak1011)

Edited by Black Star

Name: Derik Dreos.

Appearance:

Bio:He traveled the world in order to learn of all of the best ways to train, but was born in Undella Town to a single, loving mother who was a nurse for humans for many years, but took care of some great Pokemon and even attempted the Pokemon League's Elite Four when she was younger. He came to live in Vaniville and start his journey. Was once great friends of the Ritches, a ritch family that lived in Unova.

Starting Pokemon: Shinx(Named Zyliph, of course)

Pokedex: Yesser

Name: Derik Dreos.

Appearance: Posted ImageHNI_0011.JPG

Bio:He traveled the world in order to learn of all of the best ways to train, but was born in Undella Town to a single, loving mother who was a nurse for humans for many years, but took care of some great Pokemon and even attempted the Pokemon League's Elite Four when she was younger. He came to live in Vaniville and start his journey. Was once great friends of the Ritches, a ritch family that lived in Unova.

Starting Pokemon: Shinx(Named Zyliph, of course)

Pokedex: Yesser

Accepted!

man I want to join but I'm afraid I won't be able to actually have enough time to roleplay

Aw, alright. Well, if you think you'll have the time, feel free to sign up!

Also, for anyone who joined/looked at the thread previously, I changed my character's appearance since I changed it in game again. xD It fits the Lumiose resident picture more anyway, since it's from the store there.

Aw, alright. Well, if you think you'll have the time, feel free to sign up!

Also, for anyone who joined/looked at the thread previously, I changed my character's appearance since I changed it in game again. xD It fits the Lumiose resident picture more anyway, since it's from the store there.

So how would this work? I mean, i havent played X or Y so i wouldnt know which places to go, or how long to grind for pokemon or that stuff. I wanna join but IDK what i would do, since im still kinda noobish at pokemon.

Dangit Blaxel, you took my starter! Next time, I'm gonna start a Pokemon RP, and I'M gonna pick Totodile as my starter...how do ya like THAT!? Oh yeah, sheet fill out time!

Name: Ludicus Charitat

Appearance: Rather tall for his age, with a beanie hat with a strange emblem on it(The Modern Triforce, if anyone in-RP would recognize it), white jacket and black shirt, green eyes, and brown hair that covers his eyebrows.

Bio: Ludicus loved games, games of all types. Board games, video games, physical games, he treats everything like a game, except treating other people and Pokemon. In fact, he takes Pokemon training VERY seriously, thinking up the best strategies given. He got top of the class at Trainer School...which is the most likely reason why he was chosen by Professor Sycamore!

Starting Pokemon: Tueor(Too-eh-or) the Ralts

And for the record, Yui is Yui, except made to look like a certain anime counterpart of yours...

So how would this work? I mean, i havent played X or Y so i wouldnt know which places to go, or how long to grind for pokemon or that stuff. I wanna join but IDK what i would do, since im still kinda noobish at pokemon.

We're not going to have a ton of grinding, that'd get boring in an RP. xD http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kalos There's the Bulbapedia page for Kalos, it has all the towns and stuff listed on it. The Pokedex users are going to meet at Aquacorde Town at the start. I'm going to add in a few new areas too, so I'll get a map up of the new Kalos when I get that done. If you have any other questions, PM them to me!

Dangit Blaxel, you took my starter! Next time, I'm gonna start a Pokemon RP, and I'M gonna pick Totodile as my starter...how do ya like THAT!? Oh yeah, sheet fill out time!

Name: Ludicus Charitat

Appearance: Rather tall for his age, with a beanie hat with a strange emblem on it(The Modern Triforce, if anyone in-RP would recognize it), white jacket and black shirt, green eyes, and brown hair that covers his eyebrows.

Bio: Ludicus loved games, games of all types. Board games, video games, physical games, he treats everything like a game, except treating other people and Pokemon. In fact, he takes Pokemon training VERY seriously, thinking up the best strategies given. He got top of the class at Trainer School...which is the most likely reason why he was chosen by Professor Sycamore!

Starting Pokemon: Tueor(Too-eh-or) the Ralts

And for the record, Yui is Yui, except made to look like a certain anime counterpart of yours...

Accepted! Also... Aw dang, she actually looks like Tomoko. xD I hadn't even noticed that, ironically enough.

Name: Naruto Hyuga.

Appearance: Looks like Riku, but with Red's outfit.

Bio: Has lived in Kalos his whole life and is from Vaniville city. Has wanted to follow in his older brother's, Yukio, footstep and become a powerful trainer.

Starting Pokemon: Charmander.

Pokedex: YES!!

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Name: Naruto Hyuga.

Appearance: Looks like Riku, but with Red's outfit.

Bio: Has lived in Kalos his whole life and is from Vaniville city. Has wanted to follow in his older brother's, Yukio, footstep and become a powerful trainer.

Starting Pokemon: Charmander.

Pokedex: YES!!

Accepted!

Haven't played X/Y.... Eh, what the heck. Why not?

Name: Minamimoto Sho (Doesn't look like we need surnames, seeing as Yui lacks one)

Appearance: Jet black hair, golden eyes, red shirt with a black (usually unzipped) hoodie vest (gotta love dem hoodie vests), black glove on left hand, black shorts, black and white sneakers

Bio: Stuck in Vaniville for his entire life, Sho was bored of the normalcy of everyday life. He felt that he could be putting his abilities to better use, and thus he always dreamed of adventure. It's no surprise that he eagerly accepted Professor Sycamore's invitation to traverse Kalos on the quest to complete the Pokedex. He knows quite a bit about Pokemon, but this is his first time being a Pokemon Trainer, so he still has much to learn.

Starting Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Pokedex: Yes plz

Haven't played X/Y.... Eh, what the heck. Why not?

Name: Minamimoto Sho (Doesn't look like we need surnames, seeing as Yui lacks one)

Appearance: Jet black hair, golden eyes, red shirt with a black (usually unzipped) hoodie vest (gotta love dem hoodie vests), black glove on left hand, black shorts, black and white sneakers

Bio: Stuck in Vaniville for his entire life, Sho was bored of the normalcy of everyday life. He felt that he could be putting his abilities to better use, and thus he always dreamed of adventure. It's no surprise that he eagerly accepted Professor Sycamore's invitation to traverse Kalos on the quest to complete the Pokedex. He knows quite a bit about Pokemon, but this is his first time being a Pokemon Trainer, so he still has much to learn.

Starting Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Pokedex: Yes plz

Accepted! We'll start when I get a few more preperation things finished. xD

Map of New Kalos:

Posted Image

1. Vaniville Town- The town of beginnings. It's a small town, but the community is tightly knit as a result. The famous Rhyhorn racer Grace lives here, as well as her child who became a famous Pokemon trainer.

2. Aquacorde Town- A medium sized town alongside a river. It's where the tale of Sycamore's five prodigy students began five years ago, and where the new quest will begin as well.

3. Santalune Town- A town housing the first gym many trainers will encounter, led by Viola, the bug type user.

4. Lumiose City- The largest city in Kalos. Many people flock here for various reasons, from the cafes, to the hotel and museum, and the gym.

5. Coumarine City- A port city, it is actually two different areas connected by a train. It is the only way to reach Merpoisson Island.

6. Merpoisson Island- A recently inhabited island. It's main way to attract tourists is the newly built Pokemon gym.

7. Shalour City- A town famous for its knowledge of Mega Evolution. After the old Mega Evolution guru fell ill, his granddaughter, the old gym leader Korrina, took his place as the Mega Evolution Guru.

8. Geosenge Town- A quaint village. It is famous for the large gathering of rocks outside the village, but not much is notable of it aside from this.

9. Cyllage City- A city known for its bicycle races. The gym leader is an avid sports enthusiast, and his Rock type team reflects his hobbies as well as his determination.

A. Ambrette Town- A town known for its aquarium and its abundance of fossils. (Note: This is the town South of Cyllage. I forgot to mark it, and Tinypic's making me wait to upload more pictures...)

10. Camphrier Town- A town housing the manor of a wealthy man. The manor has now become a bit of an attraction.

11. Laverre Town- A town that looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale. Even the gym leader uses the Fairy type.

12. Dendemille Town- A village built around a large windmill.

13. Anistar City- An enigmatic monument is built within the city. No one knows who built it, or where it came from. The Psychic gym leader adds to the mystery of this city.

14. Couriway City- A railroad city built near a group of waterfalls.

15. Snowbelle City- A city built in a snowy region.

16. Montapic Town- A village built near a mountain peak. Those who can brave the harsh climb are greeted by a powerful Flying type gym leader.

VR. Victory Road- The final challenge a trainer faces on their way to the Elite Four. Few trainers have made their way through the cave.

17. Pokemon League- The final test of any trainer. The Elite Four and Kalos League Champion reside here.

I drew in most routes between the cities as well. There will be mention of where routes are located in the roleplay as well. I also have lists of what Pokemon will appear in which routes. If you have any certain requests of a Pokemon you'd like to add to your team, please let me know so I can add it! Once again though, nothing too overpowered will be in routes. I'll edit in a link to the RP thread once it's created! Good luck! Adventures, Legends, and more await you in the Kalos region!

EDIT: Here's the thread! http://kh13.com/forum/topic/64490-pokemon-z-return-to-kalos-roleplay-thread/

Edited by Black Star

hey i have a rp character from an old pokemon rp i was took part in any chance i can use him for this i can just have him bring one of his more basic pokemon along as his starter instead of one of my fully evolved pokemon and i could leave all the other pokemon back in his home town if you want to know what pokemon my old rp character has just message me and i'll bring the list up and if its okay let me know here and i'll do up his character sheet otherwise i can make a new character all together 

Name: Ruby Borromeo 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short red hair,red eyes,pale skin,has bandages around and over her face most of the time. She wears a sleevless,cut up tee,and a white/gray hoodie with a pokeball design on the back,which is zipped open but usually wears the hood on her head when she feels shy or simply wants to be 'invisible' from the rest.  Black jeans and white and red converse. On her hands she wears black fingerless gloves. Around her neck she wears a silver necklace with a worn out ruby ring hanging from it. She always carries a gray backpack on her back.

Bio: Ruby was actually born in the Kantos region,and was named after the color of her hair and eyes. Her mother was a pokemon coordinator and her father was a pokemon breeder and photographer. When Ruby was 10 years old her family moved to the Kalos region where they settled in the beautiful town of Aquacord. There Ruby's father worked as a pokemon photographer and was living the dream,however one day he went off on a trip to take some pictures of something called "Shiny Pokemon",and never returned,leaving Ruby's mother to think that his obsession with pokemon had finally led him to an uncertain demise. From then on Ruby was raised by her single mother and her pokemon,Delcatty. Ruby was a happy-go-lucky child,but ever since her father's dissapearance she started to grow more reserved.

Ruby has grown to the age of 17 to be a quiet and reserved person. She would avoid any social situation,ever,if she was allowed,and does not do well infront of crowds. (That's when her mother gave up on Ruby becoming a second generation coordinator.) When presented for the first time,you will see that she is rather awkward,always trying to find the right words but having bad ones spilling out only to have her flush in embaressment and remain silent for the rest of the day,and very clumsy by fault. But after a while of knowing her,and after a while of her knowing you,she will open up,and show her sweet,talktative and collective side,to which might impress you a time or two. 

Either way,Ruby's birthday was just a few days ago,to which her mother got her a Vulpix. Ruby thought that this would mean she would live a normal life,that is until her mother presented her with a big backpack and some new running shoes before saying "You're old enough for an adventure!" Even though Ruby's feelings screamed no by this point,she simply sighed and accepted,thinking that this would be a good way to get away from the usual scenario of home,maybe be alone and away from mom for once,help Empress evolve,and maybe find her father while at it. Heck,she might as well try for the league too. 

Starting Pokemon: Empress the Vulpix (She wears a golden choker with a golden heart)

Pokedex: No

Name: Ruby Borromeo 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short red hair,red eyes,pale skin,has bandages around and over her face most of the time. She wears a sleevless,cut up tee,and a white/gray hoodie with a pokeball design on the back,which is zipped open but usually wears the hood on her head when she feels shy or simply wants to be 'invisible' from the rest.  Black jeans and white and red converse. On her hands she wears black fingerless gloves. Around her neck she wears a silver necklace with a worn out ruby ring hanging from it. She always carries a gray backpack on her back.

Bio: Ruby was actually born in the Kantos region,and was named after the color of her hair and eyes. Her mother was a pokemon coordinator and her father was a pokemon breeder and photographer. When Ruby was 10 years old her family moved to the Kalos region where they settled in the beautiful town of Aquacord. There Ruby's father worked as a pokemon photographer and was living the dream,however one day he went off on a trip to take some pictures of something called "Shiny Pokemon",and never returned,leaving Ruby's mother to think that his obsession with pokemon had finally led him to an uncertain demise. From then on Ruby was raised by her single mother and her pokemon,Delcatty. Ruby was a happy-go-lucky child,but ever since her father's dissapearance she started to grow more reserved.

Ruby has grown to the age of 17 to be a quiet and reserved person. She would avoid any social situation,ever,if she was allowed,and does not do well infront of crowds. (That's when her mother gave up on Ruby becoming a second generation coordinator.) When presented for the first time,you will see that she is rather awkward,always trying to find the right words but having bad ones spilling out only to have her flush in embaressment and remain silent for the rest of the day,and very clumsy by fault. But after a while of knowing her,and after a while of her knowing you,she will open up,and show her sweet,talktative and collective side,to which might impress you a time or two. 

Either way,Ruby's birthday was just a few days ago,to which her mother got her a Vulpix. Ruby thought that this would mean she would live a normal life,that is until her mother presented her with a big backpack and some new running shoes before saying "You're old enough for an adventure!" Even though Ruby's feelings screamed no by this point,she simply sighed and accepted,thinking that this would be a good way to get away from the usual scenario of home,maybe be alone and away from mom for once,help Empress evolve,and maybe find her father while at it. Heck,she might as well try for the league too. 

Starting Pokemon: Empress the Vulpix (She wears a golden choker with a golden heart)

Accepted!

hey i have a rp character from an old pokemon rp i was took part in any chance i can use him for this i can just have him bring one of his more basic pokemon along as his starter instead of one of my fully evolved pokemon and i could leave all the other pokemon back in his home town if you want to know what pokemon my old rp character has just message me and i'll bring the list up and if its okay let me know here and i'll do up his character sheet otherwise i can make a new character all together 

Alright, could you PM me his information then? I'll see from that!

Name: Joe Mahon

Original Region: Johto
Starter Pokemon when journey began: Cyndaquil (has since evolved into his final evolution Typhlosion)

Pokemon currently with Joe: Eevee

Appearance: Posted Image Minus the sword of course haha

Bio: a boy original from New Bark Town who has been traveling as a pokemon trainer since the age of ten in the years since Joe began his journey he has taken part in the Johto League in which he managed to make it as far as the semi-finals and in the Sinnoh League were he made it as far as the final 16. Since the beginning of his journey Joe has encountered many different pokemon and people and faced off against many powerful rivals but he now finds himself in the Kalos region in search of a new adventure along with the youngest of all his pokemon Eevee who has been with Joe since the time Eevee was still an egg. Before traveling to the Kalos region Joe had decided he would only bring Eevee along with him as to give him a fresh start in a new region

List of Pokemon caught since beginning of Journey:

·  Typhlosion

·  Pikachu

·  Gyradoes

·  Chimchar

·  Tyranitar

·  Pidgeot

·  Buizel

·       Eevee

·  Staravia

·  Scissor

·  Skorupi

·  Darkrai (Has since been Released)

·  Phampy

·  Charmander

Name: Joe Mahon

Original Region: Johto

Starter Pokemon when journey began: Cyndaquil (has since evolved into his final evolution Typhlosion)

Pokemon currently with Joe: Eevee

Appearance: Posted Image Minus the sword of course haha

Bio: a boy original from New Bark Town who has been traveling as a pokemon trainer since the age of ten in the years since Joe began his journey he has taken part in the Johto League in which he managed to make it as far as the semi-finals and in the Sinnoh League were he made it as far as the final 16. Since the beginning of his journey Joe has encountered many different pokemon and people and faced off against many powerful rivals but he now finds himself in the Kalos region in search of a new adventure along with the youngest of all his pokemon Eevee who has been with Joe since the time Eevee was still an egg. Before traveling to the Kalos region Joe had decided he would only bring Eevee along with him as to give him a fresh start in a new region

List of Pokemon caught since beginning of Journey:

·  Typhlosion

·  Pikachu

·  Gyradoes

·  Chimchar

·  Tyranitar

·  Pidgeot

·  Buizel

·       Eevee

·  Staravia

·  Scissor

·  Skorupi

·  Darkrai (Has since been Released)

·  Phampy

·  Charmander

Accepted!

Hm... this look interesting. Is it ok if my character is related to a character from the games? I was thinking making him the nephew of a certain member of the International Poliece.

It would be an honor to battle with Looker's nephew. xD

Name: Robert West

Appearance: Short brown hair, light skin, blue eyes, and tall. Wears glasses, blue jeans, running shoes, and a black hoodie.

Bio: Born and raised in Aquacorde town Robert has never had much of an exciting life, and wishes to see the world and meet all sorts of Pokemon, like his uncle Looker. Now, only a couple of weeks after his birthday, Robert's uncle comes into town with a special gift for his nephiew, his very first pokemon to begin his journy with.

Starting Pokemon: Golett

Appearance: Short brown hair, light skin, blue eyes, and tall. Wears glasses, blue jeans, running shoes, and a black hoodie.

Bio: Born and raised in Aquacorde town Robert has never had much of an exciting life, and wishes to see the world and meet all sorts of Pokemon, like his uncle Looker. Now, only a couple of weeks after his birthday, Robert's uncle comes into town with a special gift for his nephiew, his very first pokemon to begin his journy with.

Accepted!

I haven't done Kalos yet but ive got all of the other reigeons in my head so ill do it

Name: Abyss

Appearance:

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss218/SarahRules17/special5610186.jpg

Bio: Originally from Johto, Abyss left the reigeon to explore like his brother. He isn't much of a fighter as he is a book worm. he wants to be a pokemon researcher one day but had decided some field experience was necessary so he left to study pokemon around the globe. but he didn't go alone. he had brought with him his Torkoal. a pokemon he gained from his adventure in hoenn. he has owned for over 3 years. the 2 had just arrived in kalos and already Abyss had ideas and dreams going through his head. but he knew the first place he was headed to was gonna be where he thought pokemon would be abundant. the areas around Aquacorde Town

Only pokemon:

------------------------------------------------

Torkoal/ Baudro

male

fire

Ember (starting attack)

Smog (upon level 4)

Withdraw (upon level 7)

Flame Burst   (egg move)

---------------------------------------------------

pokedex: no

sorry bout the sloppy setences and grammer. im not to good about that.

Edited by Unto The abyss

I haven't done Kalos yet but ive got all of the other reigeons in my head so ill do it

Name: Abyss

Appearance: my profile pic

Bio: Originally from Johto Abyss left the reigeon to explore like his brother. He isn't much of a fighter as he is a book worm. he wants to be a pokemon researcher one day but had decided some field experience was necessary so he left to study pokemon around the globe. but he didn't go alone. he had brought with him 2 eevee. one named Luka. and another named Midnight. these two eevee he has owned for over 5 years. the 3 had just arrived in kalos and already Abyss had ideas and dreams going through his head.

Only pokemon:

Eevee/ Luka

Female

Eevee/ Midnight

Male

pokedex: no

sorry bout the sloppy setences and grammer. im not to good about that.

Sorry, but I only wanted one starter per trainer, and someone already has an Eevee.