Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Wonder Meow plushie on Square Enix's official online shop

Update: Amazon.co.jp have created a page where you can pre-order the plushie. Interestingly, they list the release date as March 9, 2012. Could this also be the release date of the game, Kingdom Hearts 3D? Let us know what you think at our forum.

Earlier at Jump Festa 2012, we were shown a plush toy of a Dream Eater appearing in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Wonder Meow. This plush toy has now appeared on Square Enix's official online shop. You can see images of the Wonder Meow plushie below, in our gallery. Thanks to SQEX MD ONLINE SHOP on Twitter for the tip.

wonder-nyan&i=1345_3.jpg&s=88&c=1&cw=88&wonder-nyan&i=1345_10.jpg&s=88&c=1&cw=88wonder-nyan&i=1345_11.jpg&s=88&c=1&cw=88

Release date: Spring 2012 (sometime between March and May 2012)

Price: ¥3,800 (approximately US$49.22)

Size: 155mm wide, 300mm tall, 170mm high

Weight: 235g

I'd buy the salamander dream eater plushie if there ever was one before buying this one. :P

Dat ass

WHAT??? :lol: Why are you focusing on a plushie's @SS? xD

(so your into that? LOL)

Hmm, to tell you the truth, I would rather have BatBat or the cat that Neku had... (forgot the name) But with that much for one like that!? I think not! Thats as much as a crappy small keyblade. xD

$50? Lol. I think i'll spend my money buying the ACTUAL game Square. Not a rancid stuffed cat that makes me look like a weeaboo.

man thats what i thought too ,with 50$you can buy the actual game

So, thanks to Amazon.co.jp (I updated the first post with the link), we now know that the plush toy is releasing on March 9, 2012. What do you think, could this also be the release date of the game?