Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D to be featured in upcoming Dengeki PlayStation

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is said to be featured in an upcoming issue of Dengeki PlayStation magazine, according to FF-Reunion. This issue, the 500th issue, will be released on August 11, 2011, and will contain cover art by Tetsuya Nomura, known as "Nomura All-Stars". It will also contain an interview with Nomura where he discusses, among other Square Enix titles, Dream Drop Distance.

A couple of small details

As announced earlier, Kingdom Hearts 3D to be featured in upcoming Dengeki PlayStation. FF-Reunion have posted some small details from the Tetsuya Nomura interview in the magazine, and thanks to sqexgal, we have these tidbits translated. More details are sure to come soon, so keep checking back.

- From the collected [...] made to do [...] will be able to [...]. Moreover, you'll be able to [...] and [...].

- The elements of surprise in KH3D are finishing up just right.
- As it stands, the quality we're producing with this title is right about how we wanted.
- The schedule has been fairly severe, so the manufacting is continuing at a quick pace.

- The trailer's contents are implemented without problems.
- An example of the actions we've achieved, Sora can even run up walls.

- The movement [as in the literal running around, fighting, etc.] of the characters in this one is the flashiest so far. Because of that, I think the impact of just running around leaves a strong impression.

- Though we can't announce when the release date will be yet, but we want to put it out as soon as we can after the new year.

- Since it seems that right now in the KH series it's difficult for new players to enter into it, with the 10 anniversary coming up we've been thinking of a way to catch their attention by reneweing the older games. Part of that is looking at the HD capabilities of the older KH series.

- There will be a KH3D demo at Tokyo Game Show 2011 (TGS 2011 runs from September 15-18).

Hey guys, I'm from the future, here's a synopsis of the interview:

-Nomura says DDD's story will be shocking and have twists

-The theme of DDD is 'bold action'

-There may be a new costume

-DDD is connected to KH3

-Please buy DDD while you wait for KH3

Hey guys, I'm from the future, here's a synopsis of the interview:

-Nomura says DDD's story will be shocking and have twists

-The theme of DDD is 'bold action'

-There may be a new costume

-DDD is connected to KH3

-Please buy DDD while you wait for KH3

Hatok, you built a time machine? Can you see when KH3D is coming out?

well this game is sounding like it will be my favorite yet especally with the addition of the runing up walls im hopeing to see some screen shots and videos of gameplay soon

Hatok, you built a time machine? Can you see when KH3D is coming out?

To answer your first question, no I didn't build a time machine. I'm just from the future, to answer your second question... well...

Don't look unless you REALLY want to know, they say no knowing is half the fun in life ;)

DDD is just a diversion, Square Enix is building a weapon called the Lunatic Pandora, the only people who can see it coming are Square Enix fans, so Square has been distracting them by never releasing any of their games. I implore you not to act what I just said, because the resulting strife caused the world leaders to set aside their differences, unite and create a Utopian society.

To answer your first question, no I didn't build a time machine. I'm just from the future, to answer your second question... well...

Don't look unless you REALLY want to know, they say no knowing is half the fun in life ;)

DDD is just a diversion, Square Enix is building a weapon called the Lunatic Pandora, the only people who can see it coming are Square Enix fans, so Square has been distracting them by never releasing any of their games. I implore you not to act what I just said, because the resulting strife caused the world leaders to set aside their differences, unite and create a Utopian society.

Oh, so basically you're the Terminator. So what year are you from? The future must be bad if you had to give me that well thought out spoiler.

So... the action will be awesome as heck, a new trailer will be at TGS and it will be playable, the game will be release next year, and an HD remake of one of the games might be made for the 10th anniversary.

I don't know about you, but my day was made , thanks to those few words.

The first hd remake will most likely be 1 for obvious reasons ;).

so sora and riku are ninja's...awesome!

I wonder if Riku and Sora (and possibly Kairi) will ever get Keyblade armor.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM SO THERE

Hopefully they will remake II as well as Chain of memories...

wonder if they will remake bbs too seeing how it won that psp games you would like to see in Hd poll thing.

Is that the whole interview or is there still some left to translate?

I dout they will remake all of the kh games so far but I'll like to also see one of days seeing how it's the only kh game that hasn't had a mix or a remake.

I'm guessing that kh DDD will be coming out around february or march and North america,ect. will have it come out around april or may since they're announcing the date after the new year.

I knew they would have a demo for TGS! Wooo, I'm stoked! Some Japanese kid better get some footage of the demo and post it online. I want to see the new characters!

I hope they decide to make the FM in HD. They would disappoint their Japanese fans if they didn't, especially since its already in their language anyway. It looks like my PS2 is about to become unused....

Let's hope that they are indeed in the demo to begin with though I think they are.

Hope they have their new outfits too.

I want to see the new trailer already...hope they release it this month.

Let's hope that they are indeed in the demo to begin with though I think they are.

Hope they have their new outfits too.

I want to see the new trailer already...hope they release it this month.

In your last 2 posts....do you realize what you've been saying? lol Just asking.