Everything posted by Maffy
- Who is your favorite Keyblade Wielder?
- Do you want to see the Somebodies of the other Organization members?
-
If we don't pay our water bill on time they'll charge us 1,700 this it ridiculous and if that was...
Don't waste water :v It's not unlimited :v
-
If we don't pay our water bill on time they'll charge us 1,700 this it ridiculous and if that was...
I didn't know the waterbill was coming to my home ever since I started living alone so at some point next year they cut it . They said above 100 euros and it gets cut ! But I paid it and now I'm careful to not get close to the 100 euro limit again 8D But thankfully we have no fine !
-
finished Angel Beats! Hadn't laughed and cried so much in a same anime for a long long time TK
RLY RLY good <: The comedy is great (I was hitting my pillow at some points ), the drama is also great (till up to epi 10 the sadness is bearable just fine , after it, it just too much and I cried personally especially in the last epi T^T)! And the characters are just lol Each unique x)
-
Maffy's status update
finished Angel Beats! Hadn't laughed and cried so much in a same anime for a long long time TK
- What world exclusive limit is your favorite?
-
What's the most amount of money you've ever had in a video game?
I had more than 1m in ffx-2 thinking it'd be necessary at some point ... it was proved that it wasn't . So I barely spent anything and I earned it back pretty fast too. Oh well~
- Did you want to fight Lea in BBS?
- Do you want Vanitas to come back?
-
Is everyone on this wedsite a final fanteasy fan+me... whos your favorite F.F. charater\s???
Tidus and Jecht x)
-
Am I the only one that want to have a keyblade to kill you own parents!?!?!?!de to kill
Ugh if you are being serious with this (and by this I mean the "they don't care whether I leave or not") then you don't deserve them . So run away from home and do them a favor
-
Does anyone know when High School of Dead season 2 begins
Who said there is gonna be one ? lol
-
Do you want Vanitas to come back?
Hmm I'd like him back why not even though I don't rly see him returning but why not . "In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura as well as various novelizations of the game, it is revealed that this similarity is due to Sora's heart connecting with Ventus near the beginning of the game, and had anyone else connected with Ventus's heart, Vanitas would look like that person. His appearance prior to Ventus's connection with Sora is unknown. " You didn't know ? o-o
-
Do you want to see Sora's parents?
I WANT TO SEE THEM ! Idc even if it's just s glimpse but I'm wondering abt his parents since forever ! Me and my friend always wonder what they are doing . And considering he HAS parents , someone would say he should at least wonder how they are himself . After Destiny Islands disappeared and set off to find his friends , he never even once thought abt them ! Not even mentioning that waking up a year later , he should worry abt them a bit But apart from his extreme indifference towards his parents , I wanna see them either way . And if they manage to form a connection between them and the story it'd be great cause I still believe Sora was just lucky that he happened to be there to get Ven's heart . It'd be awesome if it was more "fated".
- Which Dissidia good guy are you best at?
- What Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy game do you want?
- Did you buy a 3DS for KH:DDD?
-
Do you want Sora to be the main hero forever?
Oh , I actually thought it was meant like the possible next saga and if I'd want Sora to be forever the main char but since it's not that , I'd prefer with different ppl . I loved Days and bbs was awesome so if they have more unexplored parts to show us I'd be happy to oblige . But yeah Sora as the main char sounds abt right . The whole story kinda revolves arnd him either way
- If they made a F2P (Free to Play) Kingdom Hearts MMORPG, would you join it?
- Which Ultima Keyblade do you like the most?
- Which of Sora's forms is your Favorite?
- Which of Sora's forms is your Favorite?
- Which common worlds DON'T you want to appear in KH3?
- Do you cosplay?