Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

New artwork featuring Ventus, Ephemer, and Skuld drawn by Tetsuya Nomura to commemorate the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ's 1st an...

i just noticed that Ven doesn't have his Keyblade Armor activation button

He's not wearing the x strap either, both the pauldron and the x strap are things he only got from Eraqus, you can see his clothes without it when he's training with Xehanort (though the clothes seem a bit different from the ones in the BBS flashbacks as well). So either he stopped using both, or this is from before.

I'm so confused, it seems like Ventus is somehow connected to Skuld and Ephemer but is it even possible??

If Ventus really is a dandelion then why does he reappear in BbS?

so many questions...

In some way, shape or form, Ventus survived beyond the Keyblade War to only be found by Master Xehanort. His broken memory may be a result of the shift in era.

A fusll

I knew it was a younger Ventus. So basically, with that theory, the process of him aging slowed down due to becoming a dandelion? If this becomes true, mind blown tbh lol

Actually ventus' age being slowed down kinda makes sense because ventus' body(sleeping in the castle oblivion I forgot the name of the room) is shown in DDD smiling and he looked he hasn't aged a day since we last saw his body in BBS, logically Ventus should look like he's in his early twenty's

A fusllActually ventus' age being slowed down kinda makes sense because ventus' body(sleeping in the castle oblivion I forgot the name of the room) is shown in DDD smiling and he looked he hasn't aged a day since we last saw his body in BBS, logically Ventus should look like he's in his early twenty's

(I think)He mean "Before BBS". Not "After BBS" or "KH3D".

Well, what's strange to me is if Ventus is the player, who is Gula? & Because Ventus split into Vanitas, and Vanitas bears the form of Sora, who might just relate to the Master of Masters due to him being pride, and Vanity is another word for Pride, also the Superbias also relates to Vanity surprisingly. Strange, stange indeed...

I think its pretty obvious by now that ventus is actually the player

Well, that is one way to look at it... but it's not the definitive way of looking at it. After all, there is more to come when it comes to season (including the new Disney world)...

Well, what's strange to me is if Ventus is the player, who is Gula? & Because Ventus split into Vanitas, and Vanitas bears the form of Sora, who might just relate to the Master of Masters due to him being pride, and Vanity is another word for Pride, also the Superbias also relates to Vanity surprisingly. Strange, stange indeed...

Gula is Gula. I really don't think that the "reincarnation" theory holds much water anymore if Ventus is involved within the X era. Reincarnation cannot simultaneously exist if both characters are existing at the same time.

Well, that is one way to look at it... but it's not the definitive way of looking at it. After all, there is more to come when it comes to season (including the new Disney world)...

Gula is Gula. I really don't think that the "reincarnation" theory holds much water anymore if Ventus is involved within the X era. Reincarnation cannot simultaneously exist if both characters are existing at the same time.

We might never be certain until it is fully shown to us, there has to be a reason the Fortellers are so similar to the main characters. Meaning is of grave importance. Small details matter.