Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
tothecikpah

KHUX KHuX on ios 10 public beta

Hello everyone, it's been long time since I was trapped in Realm of Darkness,

I was using the ios10 public beta 7 before and i tried to play KHuX (v1.1.0) but it is crashed, so i revert back to ios 9.3.5 because of it. Now, the new update for KHuX is out (the one with new icon; v1.1.2) and I am planning to go for the public beta again (ios 10 public beta 8). 

Does anyone here using ios10 public beta 8 too and does KHuX can be played now after the update (v1.1.2)? 

Thanks

Edit: opps it's currently in maintenance, do tell me after the maintenance  :rolleyes:

Edited by tothecikpah

Hello everyone, it's been long time since I was trapped in Realm of Darkness,

I was using the ios10 public beta 7 before and i tried to play KHuX (v1.1.0) but it is crashed, so i revert back to ios 9.3.5 because of it. Now, the new update for KHuX is out (the one with new icon; v1.1.2) and I am planning to go for the public beta again (ios 10 public beta 8).

Does anyone here using ios10 public beta 8 too and does KHuX can be played now after the update (v1.1.2)?

Thanks

Edit: opps it's currently in maintenance, do tell me after the maintenance :rolleyes:

Still doesn't work. not looking promising that it will work when iOS 10 releases later this month

Edited by Nathan Hatton

Oh man, thanks for the info btw

no problem. I wanted to put the beta on my phone but didn't want to be kicked out of khux so I test it on my iPad with every beta. It will be interesting to see if square updates the game again when iOS 10 releases. Considering they didn't for android n I don't expect them too. Supposedly it's an anti-hacker thing, but ios apps are sandboxed so they can't be hacked on a legit version. Only on a jailbreak which doesn't even exist for iOS 10 yet Edited by Nathan Hatton

no problem. I wanted to put the beta on my phone but didn't want to be kicked out of khux so I test it on my iPad with every beta. It will be interesting to see if square updates the game again when iOS 10 releases. Considering they didn't for android n I don't expect them too. Supposedly it's an anti-hacker thing, but ios apps are sandboxed so they can't be hacked on a legit version. Only on a jailbreak which doesn't even exist for iOS 10 yet

yup agree, I think they should update the game for ios10 since people are going to complain about it when ios10 releases, since the ios10 release faster than nougat (which only available for nexus right now)

yup agree, I think they should update the game for ios10 since people are going to complain about it when ios10 releases, since the ios10 release faster than nougat (which only available for nexus right now)

Exactly. Most android devices can't even upgrade. The capability isn't built into the system, meanwhile, iOS 10 will be on 65%+ of devices within a month of release if not faster. I actually took the beta off my iPad since the iOS 10 iPad updates aren't that important, so I'll upgrade my phone and keep my iPad on 9 so I can keep playing khux  until they update it and i'll go back to my phone lol

With the release of iOS 10 GM version and the most recent KHUX update 1.3.3 that fixed crashing, does the app work on iOS 10 now for anyone who has tried? Thanks!

I removed the beta from my iPad, but I saw a thread on Reddit saying it does fix the crash. This makes sense since iOS 10 compatible apps couldn't be submitted until Wednesday after the Apple event.