Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Robbie the Wise

KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread

10 members have voted

1. 1. Tournament Format

• Single Bracket Elimination
    • Each competitors does a complete circuit with the other remaining competitors. Top 4 W/L records go to the semi finals.

Why didn't you have Brave Bird? or Acrobatics on Talonflame. There is literally no reason to run Quick Attack, when Gale Wings prioritizes all flying type moves.

I have BB. It was a dumb play lol

I think it was like I didn't want to take too much recoil damage. Idk

Edited by Xiro

No worries, I'm a bit busy too. :P

I'll try and be online today as much as possible unless you have some time when you know you'll be free.

I get back home from classes around 7PM my time, so I won't be available until then... I might be able to get Showdown working on my laptop while I'm away from home, but I'm not entirely sure if that would work out.

I get back home from classes around 7PM my time, so I won't be available until then... I might be able to get Showdown working on my laptop while I'm away from home, but I'm not entirely sure if that would work out.

If my calculations are correct (I'm not sure if they are because I'm terrible with Time Zones) then I'll be in sleepy land by then.  :P

Wait...7PM is 2 PM or 2AM for me?  x.x

Edited by AngelTheWeirdStranger

Next round matches will be posted tonight I'll update the records as well. Sorry been a little busy this week

If my calculations are correct (I'm not sure if they are because I'm terrible with Time Zones) then I'll be in sleepy land by then. :P

Wait...7PM is 2 PM or 2AM for me? x.x

You can Google the timezones and Google will calculate it automatically.

Next round matches will be posted tonight I'll update the records as well. Sorry been a little busy this week You can Google the timezones and Google will calculate it automatically.

I tried to look it up but I visited 3 sites and got a different result each time.  xP

Guess I'm too dumb for this.  :P

Shulk is UTC-7, so 10 hours behind you. 7PM should be 5AM for you then.

Thanks, but I'll definitely be asleep by then. Maybe we can battle over the weekend.

I tried to look it up but I visited 3 sites and got a different result each time.  xP

Guess I'm too dumb for this.  :P

Thanks, but I'll definitely be asleep by then. Maybe we can battle over the weekend.

I have time to battle, but I just realized that I don't have my tournament team saved to my laptop, so that won't work out anyway... I'm really sorry, I should have made time for this earlier.