Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Robbie the Wise

KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread

10 members have voted

1. 1. Tournament Format

• Single Bracket Elimination
    • Each competitors does a complete circuit with the other remaining competitors. Top 4 W/L records go to the semi finals.

Not much I could do about that. :/ If he wants a rematch I would be happy to do a redo.

Nah, you beat me fair and square. Not to mention I made a ton of mistakes: I thought Mean Look worked after the Pokemon that used it was dead, and I thought that Crobat was Dark instead of Poison, which wound up getting him wrecked.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-429555376

Dustin won, but it was a good game

Great match. You almost got that Azu sweep turn 1. Next time take advantage of that +6 Aqua Jet. Kyurem B is always going to outspeed Azu so that chip damage is crucial if you want a revenge kill. Also add Focus Blast to Mega Sceptile for coverage against ice types.

Great match. You almost got that Azu sweep turn 1. Next time take advantage of that +6 Aqua Jet. Kyurem B is always going to outspeed Azu so that chip damage is crucial if you want a revenge kill. Also add Focus Blast to Mega Sceptile for coverage against ice types.

Wait, we can change moves between matches? I thought we couldn't.

Thanks man! I did originally have focus blast but swapped it for leaf storm, o think I shall make a few tweaks now :)

Just a reminder this is the last day to turn in your battles. Anyone group that does not submit their results will result in a double DQ and both parties will receive a loss. However, if I see that you've at least attempted to arrange your match and your opponent is simply not cooperating I will give that person the victory by forfeit.

Just a reminder this is the last day to turn in your battles. Anyone group that does not submit their results will result in a double DQ and both parties will receive a loss. However, if I see that you've at least attempted to arrange your match and your opponent is simply not cooperating I will give that person the victory by forfeit.

OK, Shulk and I should play today, I asked him and he said he would let me know when he's ready. Tbh he might be ready now, but it's just hard for us to come online at the same time because of timezones, and because it's a weekend.

Edited by HedgehogCoveredTdawg

I've posted on ISaix's profile and on here and heard nothing from him. In about an hour I'm going out (Birthday celebrations) and I won't be back until very late so the likelihood of us duking it out are slim to none...

I've posted on ISaix's profile and on here and heard nothing from him. In about an hour I'm going out (Birthday celebrations) and I won't be back until very late so the likelihood of us duking it out are slim to none...

I know he asked for an extension till Monday, so if I see him online I will ask him. If not, you'll likely get the win by forfeit.