Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which Disney films (not yet featured in Kingdom Hearts) would you like to see featured as medals in Unchained χ?

Which Disney films (not yet featured in Kingdom Hearts) would you like to see featured as medals in Unchained χ?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which Disney films (not yet featured in Kingdom Hearts) would you like to see featured as medals in Unchained χ?

• Treasure Planet
    • Tangled
    • Frozen
    • Big Hero 6
    • Moana
    • Gigantic
    • Another film? Leave your comments below!

treasure-planet-disney-wallpaper-movie-9

And I want a moment to be real,

Want to touch things I don't feel,

Wanna hold on and feel I belong.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Edited by WayfindersDestiny

treasure-planet-disney-wallpaper-movie-9

And I want a moment to be real,

Want to touch things I don't feel,

Wanna hold on and feel I belong.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

And how can the world want me to change?

They're the ones that stay the same!

I'm the one now, cuz I'm still here!!!!!!!

The feels are real!!!! :')

I think this quote should answer the question!  Treasure Planet all the way! :')

With the newly added Jungle Book and Zootopia medals, which Disney films (not yet featured in Kingdom Hearts) would you like to see featured as medals in Unchained χ?

Giant? Don't you mean Gigantic? and even so, that movie doesn't come out until December 2018. Kingdom Hearts III would be out before then.

Giant? Don't you mean Gigantic? and even so, that movie doesn't come out until December 2018. Kingdom Hearts III would be out before then.

Yeah sorry that's what I meant. Well...lets hope that!! haha

I think Moana could be some good cross-promotion, since I otherwise don't expect a presence in KH for that movie.

I'd go one step further in saying that the characters of Moana could be in Destiny Islands. In the movie, Moana and Maui travel to different Islands. What if they end up travelling to Destiny Islands? It'd be an easy to have them in the game without having to create a world for a movie not yet released.