Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey, and welcome!  I'm gladdened that you decided to create an account and join us over here in this wonderful community.  I'm sure that you'll be fast friends with many and find yourself fitting right in!  I think almost all of us can relate to loving Kingdom Hearts and music.  What is your favorite game in the series?

I look forward to seeing you around in the forums, and of course I'm always open to conversations if you'd ever like to chat. : )

Hey, and welcome!  I'm gladdened that you decided to create an account and join us over here in this wonderful community.  I'm sure that you'll be fast friends with many and find yourself fitting right in!  I think almost all of us can relate to loving Kingdom Hearts and music.  What is your favorite game in the series?

I look forward to seeing you around in the forums, and of course I'm always open to conversations if you'd ever like to chat. : )

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm looking forward to joining in on the community more! 

My favourite Kingdom Hearts game is Birth by Sleep if I had to choose. What is your favourite game in the series? :)

Hey there Musicfreek, and welcome to the site!  We're all glad to give you a warm welcome to the site!  I'm pretty sure that if you enjoyed checking out news updates for the games before, you'll enjoy yourself even more, now that you'll be interacting with the community!  I hope you enjoy your time here!  Kingdom Hearts rocks, and so does music! :D

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm looking forward to joining in on the community more! 

My favourite Kingdom Hearts game is Birth by Sleep if I had to choose. What is your favourite game in the series? :)

Ooh, tough one, but I would probably say that Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite, but I would definitely say that Birth by Sleep is among my favorites as well. :)