Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

Brother Bear in KH3; how would you react to it?

Just as the title says. I watched at a summer camp on Thursday and it was great. I can definitely see darkness in Denhai's heart when he's under the belief that Kenai is dead. Yes, Sora should stay human in this world (cause Country of the Musketeers) and stay in his current outfit (cause every other world where he'd normally change clothes). Kenai (obviously) would be the party member for this world. Please leave your opinion in the reply section below.

I love Brother Bear! An amazing movie :D

If it ends up in KH3 Sora should have a bear form though, in my opinion. How else is he supposed to communicate with Kenai and Koda? (And the moose! They're hilarious xD)

But yeah I can definitely see it, and would be very happy about it :)

I love Brother Bear! An amazing movie :D

If it ends up in KH3 Sora should have a bear form though, in my opinion. How else is he supposed to communicate with Kenai and Koda? (And the moose! They're hilarious xD)

But yeah I can definitely see it, and would be very happy about it :)

It's Kingdom Hearts! Logic isn't required. Sora can communicate with the animals with his magic clothes.

Also, I'd love to see the moose (forgot what they were called) make an appearance. If they don't, then that's another wasted opportunity by Square (like the jester guy from The Hunchback of Notre Dame for Les Cites des Cloches).

Have you forgotten that He could just turn into animal if the world demanded it? or he could just still be a human and team up with kenai's older brother and do some spirit realm stuff

Have you forgotten that He could just turn into animal if the world demanded it? or he could just still be a human and team up with kenai's older brother and do some spirit realm stuff

I could of sworn it was Donald's magic. I don't remember about Pride Lands situation, but in KH1, Donald used his magic.

A movie where a human transforms into a bear but Sora stays as a human? Nah. It was a good movie and I can see some interesting stuff coming from it, but Sora definitely needs to be a bear.

Edited by BlankShell

Just as the title says. I watched at a summer camp on Thursday and it was great. I can definitely see darkness in Denhai's heart when he's under the belief that Kenai is dead. Yes, Sora should stay human in this world (cause Country of the Musketeers) and stay in his current outfit (cause every other world where he'd normally change clothes). Kenai (obviously) would be the party member for this world. Please leave your opinion in the reply section below.

giphy.gif

Whenever I hear that someone mentions this amazing movie for KH3 I get excited cause I have wanted this movie just as long as others have wanted Treasure Planet. Brother Bear has become one of my all-time favourite Disney movies during the years and have been a huge inspiration for my own work. 

I have many things that I could share on how this movie could be well executed into the KH franchise.

First let's look on the world's power the one thing that keeps check on nature, climate and rituals. The Spirits spirits.jpg

Imagine how the spirits could connect to how Master Xehanort could use the spirits power to reveal the weaknesses of the heroes or look into the future on how to change the path that is destined. 

Sora's growth as a character could come into play with having Sora opening up more about his emotions during Kenai & Koda's journey. If you think about it Kenai & Koda kind of resemble Riku & Sora. Riku have gone down a dark path in the past just like Kenai have yet both characters manages to move on and learn how to overcome it. Sora & Koda are both joyful, a little naive, determined and full of life. This journey could make Sora realize that the brotherly love he shares with Riku is connected to other worlds as well. 

Of course there's many more ways to go with this movie but that's just something that I have been thinking for a very long time. I really hope that Brother Bear will appear in KH3 cause this movie deserves to be more recognized by Disney themselves, the same for Treasure Planet.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I wouldn't be against the inclusion, but I'd just find it difficult for the movie to be implemented into the game well...

No I have not, that's why I said he should be a bear if it were to be included. And like someone else said Donald's magic is doing that.

I'm not really sure if a Brother Bear world would work, but I think a summon would be alright.

I could of sworn it was Donald's magic. I don't remember about Pride Lands situation, but in KH1, Donald used his magic.

It was Sora's clothes that turned him into a lion in Pride Lands.

I would love to see Brother Bear in the Kingdom Hearts series. I think it would fit well with how anger and despair bring about darkness in one's heart. There are also a lot of settings that would make the world great for exploration with all the different areas that Kenai and Koda travel through.

Brother Bear is my favorite Disney movie but I'm not sure if it would fit since there is no real villain in the movie, just a big misunderstanding, so forcing darkness and evil in it would probably ruin that.

Well, even then, I feel like Denhai should be corrupted by his depsair. Maybe Xehanort could trick him about it, cause that's what he does (looking at Terra's story in BBS).

Well, even then, I feel like Denhai should be corrupted by his depsair. Maybe Xehanort could trick him about it, cause that's what he does (looking at Terra's story in BBS).

I guess that could happen, but wouldn't that ruin the essence of the movie?

In the story, there is no one to blame because there doesn't have to be. Denhai is seeking revenge in a completely justified way, he lost his brothers. He's no possesed by darkness or evil, nor is he corrupted. So adding darkness and, in general, something to blame for the character actions would in turn fail to capture the message of the movie.

I suppose the despair of the characters could summon Heartless but I don't want the characters to be driven by them because their actions are already logical and explained. Adding darkness to the mix would ruin that.

Sorry for the rant. :)

I'd be walking to GameStop to wait for it like '"Tell everybody I'm on my way, New friends and new places to see, With blue skies ahead, yes I'm on my way and there's no place that I'd rather be!"

I guess that could happen, but wouldn't that ruin the essence of the movie?

In the story, there is no one to blame because there doesn't have to be. Denhai is seeking revenge in a completely justified way, he lost his brothers. He's no possesed by darkness or evil, nor is he corrupted. So adding darkness and, in general, something to blame for the character actions would in turn fail to capture the message of the movie.

I suppose the despair of the characters could summon Heartless but I don't want the characters to be driven by them because their actions are already logical and explained. Adding darkness to the mix would ruin that.

Sorry for the rant. :)

I appreciate that. All I'm saying is, Denhai seemed pretty ruthless when it came to attempting to kill Kenai and Koda. I know his actions were logical, it's cool.