Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku 5234

KHBbS I figured out who Mysterious Figure might be.

Everyone seems to forget this takes place in the past.

So maybe the theory works in reverse? What if the Mysterious Figure is in some way connected to the powers of the Organization Members? Afetr all, we have yet to find out why Xemnas uses Ethereal Blades, and the only Somebody of Orginization XIII that showed any of the powers they had as Nobodies was Braig, and even then it was pretty different from KH2, not to mention he uses a different weapon (And so does Dilan and Aeolus)

nd wen terranort became a heartles w fought xehanort heartless in kH1 nd xemans in kh2

but since terranort has 2 hearts in him..then lyk sora maybe he released two nobodies (sora released namine and roxas since he had both his and kairis heart) so maybe this is the other nobody nd he was watching org 13 frm behidn the scenes learning their abilities with the power of tym manupilation..then he thought of going bak in tym!! lol :P

Umm.. Sora didn't release Namine.. Kairi did..

At this point it's too hard to tell just exactly who Mysterious Figure is and what their motives are, all we can gather at the moment is that they can manipulate time and have some relation to time. However, if I had to take a guess myself I agree with Mithurshun, KH3D seems to be taking the timeline into a spiral and taking everything we've all known as the canonology of Kingdom Hearts and thrown it down the drain.

So, it is quite possible that MF is the one manipulating time in KH 3D, not to mention every secret boss we've known has usually been a main character in the next game.

As for your theory, I do like the idea of all the organization forming one being, but as others have pointed out there are holes in that theory.

No. 3D will probably be released after KH III. This enemy is from KH III. I think we're all certain of that.

KH3D will release before KH III, I can assure you of that right now. KH3D has already started development and until FFXIII Versus is done the KH team wont be developing III, and Nomura has stated that he might not even be able to release Versus in 2011.

By the time KH III even gets announced KH3D will most likely have already been released or in the final stages of development.

Umm.. Sora didn't release Namine.. Kairi did..

Nah, Sora did. He was the one that stabbed himself with the keyblade, thus releasing his, Kairis and (major BBS spoilers, read at your own risk)

Vens

hearts.

Interesting theory. I figured it'd be some stupid theory, and I'd facepalm, but it's not an entirely bad idea.

However, here's the thing: Heartless killed (by Keyblade) = Kingdom Hearts. Nobody killed = nothing. Heartless of a person and Nobody of same person killed = person comes back to life. At least, according to the information I've seen. The fact that this guy can time travel is probably just setting up for KH3, like the last secret bosses (Unknown, Lingering Sentiment). I personally think it's Sora.

Sora can't use Ethereal blades. Sora's A keyblade wielder, He wouldn't resort to any other weapon. Also, Sora can't multiply. But we don't know for certain what happens to a nobody. We've been told nothing happens, But we thought nothing happened when a Heartless died in KHI as well. Then in II we found out they help form Kingdom Hearts.

Who's to say he can't? I mean, he wielded a wooden sword just fine, even after having gained the Keyblade. Who's to say they are authentic Ethereal blades?

As for multiplying, my guess is that this is Sora from the future. No the KH2 future, but past that. To the point where he's trained and learned new moves, like the ability to multiply himself for a period of time, or to surround himself with a whirlwind of flames, or to generate a tornado that can disarm an opponent (which he learned from battling Marluxia). So, who's to say it isn't future Sora?

((Yes, I know Sora "lost" his memories of Castle Oblivion, but there's likely a way to regain them somewhere down the road.))

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix confirmed in a new cutscene in the second battle with Xemnas that Sora regained his memory of castle oblivion sometime within Two.

As for Sora of the future, yes. There's nothing to stop him from wielding another weapon other than a keyblade, but I still can't picture this being him. I mean, what motive would Sora have for going back into the past?

For that matter, why would Sora have a completely different fighting stance, why would he pick a fight with TAV, why would he give up the keyblade, and why would he use a bunch of Organization moves? Also why would his body structure change, why would he have a reverse grip, why would he wear an Organization Cloak, and why would he use so few move that actually resemble Soras?