Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku 5234

KHBbS I figured out who Mysterious Figure might be.

Alright, First off Mods. I know there's another thread like this around here, but I'm in a hurry, So I don't have time to look. Combining this thread with the other would be nice. Anyways, On to my theory.

Mysterious Figure is the ultimate boss. He uses long combos, Dopplegangers, Fire, Time manipulation, Wind Attacks, and he can knock out all your commands. Now.. Doesn't all this sound Familiar? Luxord used timed, Zexion used the Clones, Axel used Fire, Marluxia would knock out all your commands, And Xemnas used Ethereal blades like The Mysterious Figure. What I'm trying to get to is, If you look closely, The Mysterious Figure has traits of every Organization member. Or atleast most of them.

My theory? When Nobodie's died, They would just vanish. Vanish into darkness. What if.. .I'm just saying.. What if.. Xemnas had a back up plan? We all know that when a heartless is destroyed, Their hearts go into Kingdom Hearts. What if when a Nobody dies, They go somewhere similiar.. But what if all these sentiments, Feelings, Emotions, and powers combined? What if they Mysterious Figure is every member.. Turned into one? It may sound stupid. But watch the fight. You'll notice many familiar moves.

very good theory, but this is years before they were even nobodies...

Which is where the time manipulation comes into place. The keyblade which you receive is no name. No name = nobody. The keyblade is designed around time. With a stopwatch on the tip, Clock arrows as the teeth, And an hourglass as the charm. Also the Mysterious figure faded into the battle, and faded out. He manipulated time.

good, but there's a problem with that. first: when nobodies vanish they're gone entirely, nothing left. secound: he'd to have time travel to fight those three which none of the nobodies have, not even luxord just because he can use time

good, but there's a problem with that. first: when nobodies vanish they're gone entirely, nothing left. secound: he'd to have time travel to fight those three which none of the nobodies have, not even luxord just because he can use time

Who said this figure can't develop new powers?

it could be

in the secret ending

MX said that terra was just 1 of his plans or something like that

maybe this guy is another of MX plans

I was going to write that in there as well, but I wasn't too sure. It's possible.

Interesting theory. I figured it'd be some stupid theory, and I'd facepalm, but it's not an entirely bad idea.

However, here's the thing: Heartless killed (by Keyblade) = Kingdom Hearts. Nobody killed = nothing. Heartless of a person and Nobody of same person killed = person comes back to life. At least, according to the information I've seen. The fact that this guy can time travel is probably just setting up for KH3, like the last secret bosses (Unknown, Lingering Sentiment). I personally think it's Sora.

Interesting theory. I figured it'd be some stupid theory, and I'd facepalm, but it's not an entirely bad idea.

However, here's the thing: Heartless killed (by Keyblade) = Kingdom Hearts. Nobody killed = nothing. Heartless of a person and Nobody of same person killed = person comes back to life. At least, according to the information I've seen. The fact that this guy can time travel is probably just setting up for KH3, like the last secret bosses (Unknown, Lingering Sentiment). I personally think it's Sora.

Sora can't use Ethereal blades. Sora's A keyblade wielder, He wouldn't resort to any other weapon. Also, Sora can't multiply. But we don't know for certain what happens to a nobody. We've been told nothing happens, But we thought nothing happened when a Heartless died in KHI as well. Then in II we found out they help form Kingdom Hearts.

You forgot to mention that he has moves from Ansem SoD, Vanitas and Sora...

And Riku's foward dash/slash thing.

Interesting......very interesting theory, it does sound very logical.

But i think i have another theory, what if the Mysterious Figure is connected to KH 3D instead.

In the trailer you see Soras falling from the sky and Twilight Torn in Travers Town. What if this is the villain, who messed up the-not just the worlds-, But also the whole dimension of Kingdom Hearts.

But.......

But i think i have another theory, what if the Mysterious Figure is connected to KH 3D instead.

In the trailer you see Soras falling from the sky and Twilight Torn in Travers Town. What if this is the villain, who messed up the-not just the worlds-, But also the whole dimension of Kingdom Hearts.

But.......

No. 3D will probably be released after KH III. This enemy is from KH III. I think we're all certain of that.

But.......

No. 3D will probably be released after KH III. This enemy is from KH III. I think we're all certain of that.

I guess your right.

Anyways Tokyo Game Show 2010 (Don't know the exact date) is coming up very soon. Square did mention that they will announce an unknown title. There we will get the answers. 8)

But.......

I guess your right.

Anyways Tokyo Game Show 2010 (Don't know the exact date) is coming up very soon. Square did mention that they will announce an unknown title. There we will get the answers. 8)

September 15, If I recall.

I dont khown what you guys may think about this, but ...

Look, in Kh final mix Sora fights with somebody who teleport'' itself exactly like this one. Maybe those two are conected , maybe they

Look, in Kh final mix Sora fights with somebody who teleport'' itself exactly like this one. Maybe those two are conected , maybe they

Alright, I feel the need to say this because all of you who say the nobodies are gone, are wrong, partly. First off, Nomura has stated quite clearly that IF THE HEARTLESS IS DEFEATED AND THEN THE NOBODY, THE COMPLETE PERSON IS THEN 'RECREATED' IF NOT THEN WELL, YOU'RE OUT OF LUCK. Second off, I believe that if Nomura wanted people to figure it out he would tell us.

No, I don't think that's right. If this person has abilities of O. XIII members, then it has to be as a new Nobody appears, this person loses an ability. Who knows? All we know he will be shown in KH3 as the boss.