Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Anime | Manga Goodbye Bleach! Appreciation Thread.

I really can't express how disappointing it is to see such a story end this way.  I was among those who grew up with it and I just wish it would get the proper send off it deserves.  

Regardless, it was fun while it lasted.

I really can't express how disappointing it is to see such a story end this way.  I was among those who grew up with it and I just wish it would get the proper send off it deserves.  

Regardless, it was fun while it lasted.

I agree. It is sad, but we know the last chapter will be full of feels and will probably make me cry.

MORE THAN LIKELY

the anime could come back and it would get a proper ending through that.

Studio Pierrot also adapted Yu Yu Hakusho (a source of inspiration for Bleach) and the ending in the manga for that was very disappointing, but the anime version was much better. So hopefully Bleach will get a better ending if the anime comes back. Which could definitely happen.

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

I read up until the end of the fullbringers and followed it for years but was always turned off by how repetitive and full of plot expositions it was, a high point for bleach despite all that and what kept me reading was the characters , I never really liked içhigo but everyone else was pretty memorable.

I know its the bad reader reviews that made the series end how it is, but it is a shame the series isn't getting the ending it, its fans and kubo deserve. Also glad you all got so much out of it.

Edited by EternalReckoning

I've only read the first volume so far and it's great. It's unfortunate to see a good thing end this way. However, I'm sure Kubo will end it magnificently, despite the force to end it. I have faith in him. Until then, I've got a little over 60 volumes to catch up on xD

I was going to make this thread on thursday when the chapter comes out but I'm in America then, so I wouldn't be able to add pictures or anything like that.

As most of you know or may not know, Tite Kubo's Bleach manga has been forced to end by Shounen jump (supposedly) and will end on thursday with chapter 685. This is really sad to see since we aren't getting a proper ending and we still have a ton of questions left to answer which may not get answered.

Bleach used to be one of the BIG 3, with Naruto and One Piece but over the years the popularity has declined since the anime finished. The manga sells pretty well though regardless.

1446019480-cc283d6600619f898031f5e12c7f5

A lot of people have sort of grown up with Bleach (not me xD) and it'd be cool if we could all share some personal experiences on here since it is ending. With the anime or the manga, even both is fine.

Even if you've only seen 1 episode or read half a chapter, feel free to post your experience with the series.

I know a lot of people hate Bleach for a bunch of different reasons but since this is an appreciation thread let's keep negativity to a minimum.

Mine

I started reading Bleach only this February, as a big fan of Naruto and of One Piece I thought I may as well get into it. I remember seeing adverts for all of the games and my first thought was

"Damn this shit is really weird"

In the short time I spent with Bleach, it's become one of my favourite manga and I can really relate to Ichigo since we're the same age. He's been through hell and back and has a strong sense of pride and honour.

Seeing the fight with Grimmjow was probably the highlight of Bleach for me. In the manga it was just all fight, no annoying dialogue and Grimmjow was a perfect rival for him, he was a badass and imo way cooler than Ulquiorra.

ichigo_vs_grimmjow_by_pikachustar93-da7f

Seeing Aizen betray soul society and revealing his plans was so firetrucking unexpected. He was such an incredible villain from the way he masterminded everything like using Wonderweiss to counter the captain commander's bankai

51abe0d3f4647a15d8e928dab37b534090d1f064

But even firetrucking final getsuga tenshou was crazy,

final_getsuga_tenshou_by_mariuskyon-d2yt

Ichigo's only a teenager (with all his quincy hollow and shinigami powers mixed in) yet he manages to overcome the odds everytime. He always puts others before himself and is always thinking of how he can help other people.

firetruck, even Ichigo breaking down and crying in the fullbring arc messed me up.

I've only spent a few months with this manga but it really got to me emotionally.

It's going to suck not being able to see any new material :(

ichigo-kurosaki-looks-at-sky-after-losin

(PS I ship them so badly)

ichigo_and_rukia_farewell_by_joyousmilos

Feel free to share your experiences with the anime or the manga xD!

WERTSRYDTFUJHGBFZDSFZGXFHJKL I SHIP THOSE TWO SO FREAKING HARD!!! Ahem..............

I will reserve my opinions until after the last chapter comes out. But for now, I will say this............Studio Parriot, Bring. Back. Bleach. Now.

Well, I haven't read the manga, but I did watch all 366 Episodes of the anime, so yeah, thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts on the anime, Mr. Bacon! :)

So then, Bleach.  My best friend/soul brother Jonathan was always going crazy about this anime, and he always told me that I should watch it. I would always tell him: "Yeah, I'll watch it when I'm able!" and well, that's how it all went for a while, until I sat down and began watching the anime!  Granted, the first time, I only watched till Episode 30 or so, I believe it was when Ichigo had already infiltrated the Soul Society to rescue Rukia, and he had just finished fighting Renji, and we had witnessed his history with Rukia!  After that, I wasn't able to watch more of it because of internet complications, and well, I didn't keep watching it!

Fast forward to about two years ago, I started watching the anime again, and this time, I was able to watch it completely!  What I was treated to was a rollercoaster ride of feels, action, awe, funny, and touching moments!  Some of my favorite arcs were the Arrancar Arc, The Bount Arc, the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc, and the Fullbringer Arc!  Okay, practically, to put it simply, I loved every arc in this anime! x3  And well, I got invested in the characters, grew to love them, felt pained whenever they went through a harrowing ordeal, and I constantly shipped IchiRuki like hell! xD

But yeah, when the anime ended, and I learned that the story itself was still not complete, I was like: "NOO!!!!"

I didn't want to read the manga, since I wanted to wait and see if it would be adapted into anime, so I could finish what I started!  And well, now that the manga is about to end, then hopefully that means that Studio Pierrot will get their butts into gear and finish the anime, so they can come full circle alongside the manga! After that happens, I'll then read the manga, ya know?

Good God, I can't believe Bleach is coming to an end! Farewell, Soul Society! ;_;

Well, I haven't read the manga, but I did watch all 366 Episodes of the anime, so yeah, thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts on the anime, Mr. Bacon! :)

So then, Bleach.  My best friend/soul brother Jonathan was always going crazy about this anime, and he always told me that I should watch it. I would always tell him: "Yeah, I'll watch it when I'm able!" and well, that's how it all went for a while, until I sat down and began watching the anime!  Granted, the first time, I only watched till Episode 30 or so, I believe it was when Ichigo had already infiltrated the Soul Society to rescue Rukia, and he had just finished fighting Renji, and we had witnessed his history with Rukia!  After that, I wasn't able to watch more of it because of internet complications, and well, I didn't keep watching it!

Fast forward to about two years ago, I started watching the anime again, and this time, I was able to watch it completely!  What I was treated to was a rollercoaster ride of feels, action, awe, funny, and touching moments!  Some of my favorite arcs were the Arrancar Arc, The Bount Arc, the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc, and the Fullbringer Arc!  Okay, practically, to put it simply, I loved every arc in this anime! x3  And well, I got invested in the characters, grew to love them, felt pained whenever they went through a harrowing ordeal, and I constantly shipped IchiRuki like hell! xD

But yeah, when the anime ended, and I learned that the story itself was still not complete, I was like: "NOO!!!!"

I didn't want to read the manga, since I wanted to wait and see if it would be adapted into anime, so I could finish what I started!  And well, now that the manga is about to end, then hopefully that means that Studio Pierrot will get their butts into gear and finish the anime, so they can come full circle alongside the manga! After that happens, I'll then read the manga, ya know?

Good God, I can't believe Bleach is coming to an end! Farewell, Soul Society! ;_;

I didn't know you shipped IchiRuki too! :P

Ya know, I didn't care it was ending til this:

tumblr_obe3yh0PnO1r8d1xgo2_1280.jpg

;-;

My waifu is now a captain <3

Chapter 1 she lost to a weak hollow that a substitute shinigami had to kill, 12 years later she's now a captain xD. Her bankai is beautiful

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs