Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
zeno247naruto12

KHBbS Melding question

For action commands like dodge roll, you need two of that command before you can fuse one. So if you want that fire and doge roll command, you would need two dodge rolls so when one is used up, you still have one left. Also they might have to be at a certain level.

Hey Hatok, thanks for posting the link. :D I don't want to buy a guide and don't really need a walkthrough, but it's good for when I want to find ONE treasure chest that I cannot locate and waste an hour over trying to find. xD Or for a very well hidden Crown Sticker. Yeaaah so, thanks. ^_^

By the way, would you guys recommend switching out your magic spells every time one reaches Lvl3 so that way you got more to work with in synthesis?

Hey Hatok, thanks for posting the link. :D I don't want to buy a guide and don't really need a walkthrough, but it's good for when I want to find ONE treasure chest that I cannot locate and waste an hour over trying to find. xD Or for a very well hidden Crown Sticker. Yeaaah so, thanks. ^_^

By the way, would you guys recommend switching out your magic spells every time one reaches Lvl3 so that way you got more to work with in synthesis?

I'd recommend that with all commands just because once you level them up to its max you usually get an ability, also you can meld more commands to create the better commands with new abilities. And concerning the abilities you can always get more of the same ability to make it stronger.