Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

Square Enix lists new jobs for Kingdom Hearts III; Positions focus on post-production

*DEEP INHALE* OOOOOOOOOH YEAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah....... *smacks lips* I can smell *a Rage Awakened trailer this winter*.

Maybe, maybe not. We'll just have to wait it out.

Do people really think this game is near completion?

Post-production will surely start in summer 2017 so it's a little bit far away from being completed. They just start preparations for this.

In December there will be "KH3 Uncovered" event and by the end of 2017 we will get the game. My prediction.

The game has actually been in development since 2010 so its 6 years. nomura said as much in an interview a year or two ago.

Nooo...... don't mean for this to sound condescending but you might wanna check your sources before posting. Development as in actual full throttle "In engine" development did not start until 2013. There were "concepts" being tossed around since 07 yes but ONLY concepts.

I'm just going to completely come out now and say there is no doubt in my mind 100%, that this game will release in 2017 on its 15th year anniversary. I think if the FF7 Remake part 1 gets released next year too that's fine, all they would have to do is leave a 3 month gap between them both with it being FF7 20th anniversary. But I now think KH3 has a better chance of releasing in 2017 just due to the fact its had a year longer in development.

Duuude, I hope you're right!  I mean, lately, we've been getting way too many low key signs that Kingdom Hearts III will likely be a 2017 release!  Good God, SQUARE IS TEASING THE FUDGE OUT OF US!!!!  Now I'm really hoping that whatever announcement we get on December relates to a release date, or at least release window, for Kingdom Hearts III! X_X