Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Two New Medal Deals available in KHUX from 7/15 - 7/21

The international version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ has two new medal deals to offer its players. The first is titled the Big Mighty Deal. Three times a day during the campaign period, this deal guarantees 2 6-star medals, with 3 special attack orbs filled, making it half-way to being guilted. The non-6-star medals in the pull also have a slight chance to have anywhere between 0-3 orbs filled as well. The Big Mighty Deal also comes with 3 Cid medals. This pull costs 3000 jewels.

13694324 2049626108595149 1657751603 O

13662607 2049626131928480 1652316947 O

The second medal deal is titled the Mini Mighty Deal. This deal guarantees 1 6-star medal that has three special attack orbs filled. Just like the Big Mighty Deal, the other medals in the pull also have a random chance of having their special attack orbs filled 0-3 times. There is no limit to the amount of times you pull from the mini deal during the campaign period. This pull costs 1500 jewels.

13702362 2049626181928475 373203315 O

I didn't catch the bit about guilting, that's nice. But I'm going to save my jewels; at this point, I think it's time I bought the standard Jewel Avatar Boards, since I need the space to fit another 6* medal in my equipment.

Thanks for the update, Toom! :D

And well, I've spent lots of jewels recently, so I'm going to hold out on my jewels this time and wait for another deal!  I've got almost 4000 jewels stored, and I don't want to dish em all out just yet, ya know? X3

Good plan. I would honestly only spend jewels on Epic Medal Carnivals and deals where there is a chance to get a very rare premium medal.

Good plan. I would honestly only spend jewels on Epic Medal Carnivals and deals where there is a chance to get a very rare premium medal.

Indeed, that's actually what I've done!  That's how I was able to get Marluxia, (AND MARLUXIA HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE ORGANIZATION MEMBER, SO YAAAAY!!!) Squall, Cerberus, and a few other really good medals! :3

I'm still holding out hope for the day a Lingering Will and Vanitas medal eventually make it into Unchained X! ;_;

Indeed, that's actually what I've done!  That's how I was able to get Marluxia, (AND MARLUXIA HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE ORGANIZATION MEMBER, SO YAAAAY!!!) Squall, Cerberus, and a few other really good medals! :3

I'm still holding out hope for the day a Lingering Will and Vanitas medal eventually make it into Unchained X! ;_;

There is a Vanitas medal in KHUXJP so it'll come to the international version eventually!

THIS is why i cant stand having story medals in the jewel draws!seriously.... olette my guarenteed 6star is a freaking story medal and the worst one of them all!! 

post-53619-0-96712900-1468733042_thumb.png

post-53619-0-21297000-1468733053_thumb.png

THIS is why i cant stand having story medals in the jewel draws!seriously.... olette my guarenteed 6star is a freaking story medal and the worst one of them all!!

And so another victim was claimed by the bait deal.People should just wait till it's guaranteed with specfic medals, or at least include premiums to lessen the chance with crap medals. Edited by OmegaForte

Yea I was baited because I saw Pigginati's video where he pulled a 6* Xaldin with 3 orbs and im like ooooooohhh gotta spend my 6000 i saved up.  What did I get?  2 Daisys, a Pluto and a Goofy Version B as my 6*'s.  God I hate this game sometimes

And so another victim was claimed by the bait deal.People should just wait till it's guaranteed with specfic medals, or at least include premiums to lessen the chance with crap medals.

i wanted to try my luck i was hoping for some attack medal that was not a story medal but blah that was awesome as fck