Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mithurshun

KHBbS Sold!......

Well today Birth by Sleep was released in Europe and i decided to go to a local Gamestop store, and buy the game. Guess what! Sold out. Not a single copy remained. Birth by Sleep is really popular here. The game just came out, for god sake.

I'm glad that Birth by Sleep gets the respect it serves, but now i have to wait a month or two for a copy..... :s

How is it at your places? 8)

i live in Ireland Cavan to be exact just to let ya's know i went down to gamestop i had preordered the game i have it right now anyway i asked for my copy and what d'ya know all mine has is the special edition and it was the price of the actual game

i live in Ireland Cavan to be exact just to let ya's know i went down to gamestop i had preordered the game i have it right now anyway i asked for my copy and what d'ya know all mine has is the special edition and it was the price of the actual game

i hope the best for ya if anyone does want to know whats in the special edition i don't mind saying i'l say it now sure i suppose theres the game in a super shiny case theres 2 art prints 1's the cover the other is the ultimania cover and theres a hard back book that has a cg render of the worlds and characters and the cover and the ultimania cover

I got it on the internet it isn`t here yet but whatever.

Anyway it`s imposible for Birth by Sleep to fly off the shelves here since there isn`t a single place in town that sells games! It`s a horible place to grow up when you`re a Kingdom Hearts fan girl...

I had to go from store to store in order to find a place where Birth By Sleep hadn't been sold out. After a while I finally found one though...

Didn't know Kingdom Hearts were so popular where I live...

For some reason, I was able to get the game the next day it came out. I went at Gamestop and, literally, there were tons of stacks of them and I bought it in a couple of minutes. I thought it would be sold out or something.

Either Houston kids don't like Kingdom Hearts that much or new boxes of the game had just come in that morning. I'm hoping it's the second option.

you guys are all lucky

im in portugal and it didnt even come out

my local shop has postponed the release to this months end tops.