Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This thought snapped my synapses. Think about it... Master Luxu wanted to move into the future, Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort are in a future in which they can see Master Luxu's Keyblade, and most importantly, the mantle that holds Master Luxu's Keyblade is in X Back Cover promotional material. Coincidence? I think not.

I thought Luxu was the 6th Foreteller Apprentice...

Aagh my head...

Yeah, he is. But the point that I'm making is that, the 6th Apprentice, Master Luxu survived into the future and became the Master for Eraqus and Xehanort.

Yeah, he is. But the point that I'm making is that, the 6th Apprentice, Master Luxu survived into the future and became the Master for Eraqus and Xehanort.

Oooh... I can actually see that happening... that'd be a helluva story.

This is an interesting theory, but why would Luxu keep his Keyblade on display like that? The only keyblades we've seen without their wielders are ends of the earth, storm/rain fall (which is it?), and the numerous keyblades in the keyblade graveyard. The thing they all have in common was that their wielders are no where to be found/out of commission.

yea this is wat i was thinking, i mean it only makes sense, its also possible that the MoM either passed down his keyblade to Luxu and set all of Xehanorts events into motion, or he is passing through time by body hoping to make sure the future in the Tomes is realized

This is an interesting theory, but why would Luxu keep his Keyblade on display like that? The only keyblades we've seen without their wielders are ends of the earth, storm/rain fall (which is it?), and the numerous keyblades in the keyblade graveyard. The thing they all have in common was that their wielders are no where to be found/out of commission.

Well, Master Luxu could have either wielded a new Keyblade (Eraqus' Keyblade) in substitute of the original goat Keyblade to reflect his new life, or, he gave up the mantle of Keyblade Master like Yen Sid. Yen Sid was able to make Mickey and Riku Keyblade Masters despite him not being able to wield a Keyblade himself.

yea this is wat i was thinking, i mean it only makes sense, its also possible that the MoM either passed down his keyblade to Luxu and set all of Xehanorts events into motion, or he is passing through time by body hoping to make sure the future in the Tomes is realized

I genuinely think that the Goat Keyblade is Master Luxu's Keyblade and that Luxu is acting in his own accord. My interpretation of the latest X update is that, the Master of Masters and 6th Apprentice are collaborating together to form Kingdom Hearts. And the remaining Forteller's are the pawns to set those events in motion.

I think we shouldn't be sure of anything until XBC and seeing the new story for KHX.

By saying that, you literally destroy the purpose of this forum. This forum is used for speculation and theories.

Well, Master Luxu could have either wielded a new Keyblade (Eraqus' Keyblade) in substitute of the original goat Keyblade to reflect his new life, or, he gave up the mantle of Keyblade Master like Yen Sid. Yen Sid was able to make Mickey and Riku Keyblade Masters despite him not being able to wield a Keyblade himself.

I genuinely think that the Goat Keyblade is Master Luxu's Keyblade and that Luxu is acting in his own accord. My interpretation of the latest X update is that, the Master of Masters and 6th Apprentice are collaborating together to form Kingdom Hearts. And the remaining Forteller's are the pawns to set those events in motion.

By saying that, you literally destroy the purpose of this forum. This forum is used for speculation and theories.

Oh... he he, that's right. Well then, I guess I will say what I think then. I believe both Eraqus and Xehanort have different predecessors. The sixth apprentice is Eraqus's and the Master of Masters is Xehanort's. In fact, I am thinking that the reason the Foretellers were given the Book of Prophecies because the MoM knew that they would be the ones to follow through unknowingly. The sixth apprentice is the one who would not and was very against the MoM. I don't know if that makes sense, but I tried.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Oh... he he, that's right. Well them, I guess I will say what I think then. I believe both Eraqus and Xehanort have different predecessors. The sixth apprentice is Eraqus's and the Master of Masters is Xehanort's. In fact, I am thinking that the reason the Foretellers were given the Book of Prophecies because the MoM knew that they would be the ones to follow through unknowingly. The sixth apprentice is the one who would not and was very against the MoM. I don't know if that makes sense, but I tried.

hey anything is possible we're just exchanging opinions and ideas

Highly doubt it.

...because? You're leaving me on a cliff-hanger here mate.  :lol:

...because? You're leaving me on a cliff-hanger here mate.  :lol:

it's a pretty wild assumption so i just doubt it. If he traveled into the future wouldn't a version of himself have to be there? And he'd have to leave his body behind too so how could he train Xehanort/Eraqus to be masters?

Have you taken the timeline in Chi era and Xehanort era into consideration? I think the Chi incident was supposed to be a legend, and it was years before Xehanort even exist. I din't know though

Have you taken the timeline in Chi era and Xehanort era into consideration? I think the Chi incident was supposed to be a legend, and it was years before Xehanort even exist. I din't know though

Oh yeah, I definitely have. Thing is though, there's subtle hints that certain characters like Ephemera and Skuld are moving beyond the Chi timeline. The whole business with the dandelions seem to indicate that they are going to survive beyond the Keyblade War. There's also the Unchained realm to consider as well.

Oh yeah, I definitely have. Thing is though, there's subtle hints that certain characters like Ephemera and Skuld are moving beyond the Chi timeline. The whole business with the dandelions seem to indicate that they are going to survive beyond the Keyblade War. There's also the Unchained realm to consider as well.

Then they might fly into an entirely different realm where time flows differently. Realm of Sleep.