Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

How to get the final episode in Birth by Sleep Final Mix critical mode

Well, once you have all the Reports, and once you beat the game with any given character, a prompt should appear after the credits where it asks you to create a new save file for the Final Episode, ya know?  Make sure to retrace your steps, ya know?  If I'm not mistaken, the reports are about 12, and if you include "Xehanort's Letter" it makes up 13 reports!  But yeah, if you have all these, then just beat the game with one of the characters and do what I just said, and you'll have unlocked the Final Episode, which you must make a separate file for! Hope this helps! :)

Well, once you have all the Reports, and once you beat the game with any given character, a prompt should appear after the credits where it asks you to create a new save file for the Final Episode, ya know?  Make sure to retrace your steps, ya know?  If I'm not mistaken, the reports are about 12, and if you include "Xehanort's Letter" it makes up 13 reports!  But yeah, if you have all these, then just beat the game with one of the characters and do what I just said, and you'll have unlocked the Final Episode, which you must make a separate file for! Hope this helps! :)

okay thanks. I think the problem I had with this is that I kept it saving the game on the same save file I've beaten the game on instead of saving it on a different now.