Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

You're at an amusement park. What do you ride first?

You're at an amusement park. What do you ride first?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. You're at an amusement park. What do you ride first?

• The biggest, meanest coaster in the park!
    • Something that spins!
    • A roller coaster, but not the most intense one.
    • Is there a merry-go-round?
    • Why would I be at an amusement park?
    • Something else? Tell us below!

I just answered this question in Persona Q today O-O besides that I go straight towards the biggest ride then do whatever everyone else wants to go on.

Kairi of course because that's hawt I would gun for the biggest roller coaster in the park first. That way everything else seems mundane and doable xD

About my reaction.

Imma get the smallest thrills I can first, 'cause then it seems better if you do the big ones last and over again.

I could ride anything if I had the courage to do so. Probably except the rides that goes all the way up and then drops down. I think I can handle feet dangling rides. 

In the past, there was this place called Liberty Land. The last thrilling ride I rode was called the Rebellion. It goes up and drops down. It's 90ft (27m). 

The biggest and baddest mostly, I'm not afraid of anything. Though anything spinning makes me sick and I cannot get on some of those extreme rides if your legs are hanging because my left leg is paralyzed and I wouldn't want it to end up in my neck or something.

Im jealous. I hear things over there are a lot more superior to the four parks down here in Florida.

Well I only went to the one in Paris once when I was 7 but it was great from what I can remember! I also went to Tokyo Disneyland but it wasn't quite as good due to it being older.

Well I only went to the one in Paris once when I was 7 but it was great from what I can remember! I also went to Tokyo Disneyland but it wasn't quite as good due to it being older.

I'm extremely jealous now...... The closest I've ever been to Disneyland Paris was on a 7 Day Mediterranean Disney Cruise to Italy. Edited by Endless Thundaga

Rides akin to the Tower of Terror are my personal favorite. Being someone as petite as me makes me feel as if I'm flying when I'm going down such heights. It's thrilling.