Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jake

July's Coliseum theme introduces battle with Cloud

As the month of June wraps up, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ's July Olympus Coliseum theme will be introducing a battle with Cloud. The new theme will take place at 12:00 AM PDT. 

Posted Image

Moogle avatar boards have also been added for Coliseum rewards: 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Perhaps we get some sweet rewards for defeating Cloud? Test your strength! 

Edited by soraspromise

A Cloud avatar costume or Cloud illustration medal would be sweet.

The Cloud & Yuffie costumes are available for 3000 Jewels each. Each board comes with 4 Illustrated Yuffie medals. The colosseum offers the Moogle costume.

Edited by Seiki

The Cloud & Yuffie costumes are available for 3000 Jewels each. Each board comes with 4 Illustrated Yuffie medals. The colosseum offers the Moogle costume.

The Illustrated Yuffie Medal looks really powerful. Multiplier 2.53 for 1 gauge. And you get 8 of them if you buy both avatars which means two attempts at her guilt.

Edited by Xenneth

This is very interesting!  I'm gonna try my hand at defeating Cloud in the Coliseum!  I really want to get that Cloud costume for my Avatar, but it's 3000 jewels, and I only have about 1400!  The costume's around until July 11 though, so I think I can be able to salvage up enough jewels to purchase the costume!  I'd have to do those jewel missions too! :O

Thanks for this update, Jake! :D

So I hear everyone talking about the second chance medal but what does the medal do exactly? I may have missed a thread or can't find it but I am just confused about what the medal does.

So I hear everyone talking about the second chance medal but what does the medal do exactly? I may have missed a thread or can't find it but I am just confused about what the medal does.

It's an ability like Attack Boost, Defense Boost, Paralysis, etc... Second Chance activates sometimes when you die to revive you and give you an extra turn.

It's an ability like Attack Boost, Defense Boost, Paralysis, etc... Second Chance activates sometimes when you die to revive you and give you an extra turn.

Ahh ok that makes more sense. Thanks :)