Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
BlankShell

KHUX Lady Luck Part 2 Help

Has anybody been able to get the adamantite objective for this quest yet? I feel like it's super reliant on debuff medals, which you only have a slim chance of getting (and my medal draw luck is the absolute worst). If that is the case, it's getting to the obnoxious point where it's not based at all on skill.

If not, what were people's setups? I figure use Olympia for the Adamantite objective itself, then just use the Lady Luck Keychain at your leisure. Also, what do the weird treasure chests do?

what weird treasure chests?

Earlier when the quest first started working (after everyone kept getting error codes from it), the chests in the quest were acting weird. It's fixed now.

I managed to get the adamantite. What helped me was KH2 Kairi for a 2 tier attack boost, Aerith for another tier boost, Sephiroth and a shared Sephiroth (though it wasn't from someone in our party)

What you need for this quest are strength boosts and strong aoe medals, like Sephiroth.

I am just nearly able to get it with 3 KH II Aeriths, Peter Pan, Stitch, and a shared Sephiroth. I imagine if you had KH II Kairi to replace the first two Aeriths, you could stick another high-powered Green (The Queen, Tidus, Master Form Sora, etc.) and finish it off.

Since the RNG is always firetrucking me over when it comes to draws, I have no boosts or an extra strong aoe medal to do this within 1 turn.

But sure, give me more Bambis/shit medals.

I managed to get the adamantite. What helped me was KH2 Kairi for a 2 tier attack boost, Aerith for another tier boost, Sephiroth and a shared Sephiroth (though it wasn't from someone in our party)What you need for this quest are strength boosts and strong aoe medals, like Sephiroth.

I have one Aerith and one Judy, and no Sephiroth =P. Sounds like I'm screwed. Up your Sephiroth's attack power! 

Since the RNG is always firetrucking me over when it comes to draws, I have no boosts or an extra strong aoe medal to do this within 1 turn.But sure, give me more Bambis/shit medals.

I've been having crap luck with draws lately, but I laughed at this because I've never even seen a Bambi medal. 

Earlier when the quest first started working (after everyone kept getting error codes from it), the chests in the quest were acting weird. It's fixed now.

Oh, those work now? Even with the update they were still giving me nothing. But I'll retry. Edited by BlankShell