Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Peter Pan Truly Is Broken

what level were you when you fought him? LMAO

never mind. just realized you didn't make the video. :)

He was level 1.

EXP Zero has this weird property in BBSHD that buffs your strength heavily for multi-hit attacks.

As such, attacks such as Spellweaver finisher, and Swordbill (pan's dlink finisher) deals ridiculous amounts of damage. This only works on level 1 tho, any other level won't be as powerful because you won't have EXP zero equipped.

He was level 1.

EXP Zero has this weird property in BBSHD that buffs your strength heavily for multi-hit attacks.

As such, attacks such as Spellweaver finisher, and Swordbill (pan's dlink finisher) deals ridiculous amounts of damage. This only works on level 1 tho, any other level won't be as powerful because you won't have EXP zero equipped.

ah, thanks for clearing that up

I don't get it

Alright I'll explain it to you. The fact that D-Link Peter Pan's limit does that much damage especially since it's not even maxed out tell you that it's retty broken and can easily be abused by other players (mainly speedrunners)

Alright I'll explain it to you. The fact that D-Link Peter Pan's limit does that much damage especially since it's not even maxed out tell you that it's retty broken and can easily be abused by other players (mainly speedrunners)

Oh. I see.