Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Tag1999 (kingtag1999)

Anyone Notice How Blitzball's Random Stats in FFX Are Bull?

To me the stats are bull. I've had times where I lost due to the random roll of stats. For example, I was playing earlier against the Killika Beasts and the person on defense had 10 attack. Tidus had the ball and had 11 endurance. Well, I lost the ball even though my stat was higher. What gives? I understand it being lower, but c'mon. Also, I have a new player that is kinda helping but not really.

I was JUST playing the Blitzball portion of the game yesterday and thinking the same thing! It feels like those numbers mean almost nothing. Sometimes the result will either be lower or higher than the number displayed. It's also odd that my numbers were always lower than they appeared, but the Goers always had their max numbers. Such BS.

As it is explained, the number shown is the base value, which will randomly change to a 150% or 50% of said value

That is, if it shows something like 18, the final number will be a random number between 9 and 27

I was JUST playing the Blitzball portion of the game yesterday and thinking the same thing! It feels like those numbers mean almost nothing. Sometimes the result will either be lower or higher than the number displayed. It's also odd that my numbers were always lower than they appeared, but the Goers always had their max numbers. Such BS.

Ikr?

As it is explained, the number shown is the base value, which will randomly change to a 150% or 50% of said value

That is, if it shows something like 18, the final number will be a random number between 9 and 27

It wasn't all that specific, just saying. If you ask me, Square should've made the stats static, not based on a random percentage roll.