Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Epic Medal Carnival returns to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ with Organization XIII medals

Posted Image

The Epic Medal Carnival returns to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on June 10th at 12:00 PDT! Also, in this draw, medals based on a few of the members of Organization XIII are set to debut in KHUX NA!

Update: Once the Epic Medal Carnival deal began, a bulletin was posted in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ giving specifics about the new Organization XIII medals and the deal itself. This deal will offer the chance for Lexaeus, Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, and Zexion medals. You can find the specs of these new medals below: 

Posted Image

Posted Image

The bulletin also explained that this deal guarantees at least 1 epic medal, which could be one of the newly released Organization medals. The other medals you have a chance of receiving are:

Sephiroth
Illustrated Sora & pals
Cerberus 
Pain & Panic
Hades
Alice
KH CoM Namine
Pinocchio 
Black Coat King Mickey
Zack 
Aladdin
KH II Kairi
KH CoM Black Coat Riku
Final Form Sora 

This deal will last until 11:59 PDT on June 16th, 2016.

Did you manage to snag this deal last time and plan on doing it again? Or will this be your first time purchasing this deal? Let us know in the comments! 

Edited by soraspromise

I think I did it last time I don't remember but I will be doing it this time as well because I need some stronger medals and I need some reverse medals as well as evident by trying to fight Cloud and Cerberus in the game lol...

Time to get Marluxia and Zexion again.

I'm confused on why they brought Sephiroth back since there are four limited medals they'll be skipping. Square Enix NA does what Square Enix NA does.

ugh im gonna prolly get one shot at these jewels and not get what i want -_- UGH i really want sephiroth but i had 2 shots at him last time and all i got was hades and pain&panic which im skeptical on using cuz of that hp drain...i cant put a heal after them due to the slot that the reverse boost falls on sooooo =/ 

WHERE ON EARTH IS AXEL XION AND ROOOXAS? D:

He isn't also released yet in Japan.

If I had just enough medal space. Need to buy more then with jewels. 

Edited by KH4Real

To many tokens way to fast, not investing anymore cash until its either easier to get gems ingame or easier to get specific medals. The cash money it takes to keep up with the game currently is in to the X ane.