Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dante Magee

Birth by sleep secret episode

I just finished birth by sleep final mix. I completed the final episode and was hoping to unlock the secret episode but I just found out there are requirements. I played aquas on proud mode and ventus and terra on critical. Do I have to play aquas story all over again and get all the stickers? Or can I just load her save file and get them? I'd hate to have to restart.

After a Google search, I found that in Proud mode you have to collect all the stickers across all three characters. In critical you just have to complete the final episode. I don't know what happens if the difficulties are different across characters. Maybe do the necessary tasks, depending on the difficulty?

Since your Aqua is the only one on Proud Mode and not on Critical Mode, you'll have to meet the criteria of Proud Mode.

Just complete the Sticker Album with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua and you'll be able to unlock A Fragmentary Passage/Secret Episode. I'm not sure if you have to do it for all characters or just Aqua. You can try it with just Aqua and if it fails, then all three characters.

You don't have to play any character all over again.

You need to collect all stickers, and depending on if you collected all stickers in radiant garden as Aqua you might have to play the Final Episode again. Also, you need to put the stickers in the correct places(google for that) to get maximum points. just putting them into the stickerbook isn't enough.

I just finished birth by sleep final mix. I completed the final episode and was hoping to unlock the secret episode but I just found out there are requirements. I played aquas on proud mode and ventus and terra on critical. Do I have to play aquas story all over again and get all the stickers? Or can I just load her save file and get them? I'd hate to have to restart.

Since your Aqua file is on proud mode, you'll play Terra and Ven on proud mode or Aqua again on crit.

You need to collect all stickers, and depending on if you collected all stickers in radiant garden as Aqua you might have to play the Final Episode again. Also, you need to put the stickers in the correct places(google for that) to get maximum points. just putting them into the stickerbook isn't enough.

obviously if you put them in the 'sweet spot' you get 7 points not 5 and you need to use all the sweet spots to get the last reward