Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Sports Are you at all a sports fan?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you at all a sports fan?

• Oh yes I am! State what sport(s) and team(s) if any.
    • Nope, never was a fan.
    • Another option? Please state.

When I'm not playing Kingdom Hearts [video games in general], working, or doing schoolwork, I do watch sports. LOVE AMERICAN FOOTBALL, I breathe football. Every fall, it's NFL on Thursday evenings, high school football on Friday nights, college football on Saturdays, NFL on Sundays and NFL on Monday nights. My favorite college football team is the Iowa Hawkeyes (Go HAWKS!) and I really don't have a all time favorite NFL team, but I do like watching the Green Bay Packers. I also love watching college basketball, especially during March Madness. I also watch some MLB, NBA, NHL, a bit of NASCAR, soccer (mainly during the Olympics and the World Cup [both men's and women's]), a bit of golf, a bit of tennis as well. I do love watching sports when I'm not beating up Heartless.

Yeah! I like quite a lot of sports! But I'm someone who prefers doing the sport rather than just following it. Still, I used to kinda follow Basketball and I've been following Football (Soccer in your case -.-) for many years (about 10). In fact, my avatar is the symbol of the team I support!

I love sports, but I'm not a very athletic person :/

Like Trece, Football is my love. I could talk for HOURS about the beautiful game. The skill and finesse of the artful dodgers or the heavy-man tactics of tree trunks like Vinnie Jones. I just love it. International, club, non-league, even if it's two kids having a kickabout in the park, I just love to watch it. Sometimes (though not often) I surprise myself with my skills. Like last week, cleared the ball away from one person by doing two keepy uppies, then did a Cruyff turn to clear the other, then did a nice lift to the left corner. GOALLLL!

And this season has been one of the best. Even though it was heartbreaking for me, as my team came 3rd. If it was any other year I would have been happy, but this year was completely different. And now, I've got the Euros to look forward to! I know England wil fizzle out, but I have a feeling that this year will be more entertaining than most people think ;)  And yeah, I still stand by what I said, I don't think Germany will win.

But the sport I'm best at is cricket. I love playing cricket, batter bowler fielder, whatever, I love it! I'm good at it too! I mean, I'm not part of a team or anything but if I can handle my uncles who are part of a team, then I suppose I'm pretty good. :P

I like playing badminton too. And I like watching cricket and F1.

Nope, I tried soccer, volleyball and swimming as a kid and never liked it in the end. And I'm also forced to watch Hockey whenever it's on since my parents and little brother are huge fans of the Minnesota Wild. Unless if playing in a Orchestra counts as a sport then I freaking love it (lots and lots of arm movement and finger workouts)

Not really, but I do root for teams. My mom usually has some kind of game on - this time of year it's golf. If I'm with a group of people who are watching the game will, but I'm usually doing something else at the same time. No shortage of teams to root for here. I live in an area with five.