Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

What would you ask Nomura or Yasue in an interview (nothing about KH3)?

I'm kind of curious to know what you all would ask series director Tetsuya Nomura or co-director Tai Yasue if you ever got the chance. Let's keep away from questions about Kingdom Hearts III since they'll most likely never answer a question about it anyway lol

I'd ask if there were any serious plans in the works about integrating Kingdom Hearts into Disney parks at all. Because that's a thing that needs to happen. I mean, Kingdom Hearts is practically Disneyland done right anyway, so it makes sense to have characters that fit in at any world-uh, I mean, land. Or at least something acknowledging its existence/legacy. I mean if they can get rid of the Tower of Terror for a Guardians of the Galaxy ride then they certainly have the time and capacity to at least put a statue up somewhere or something, seriously. xP

But other than that, I'd also ask if there were any plans to expand on the merchandise with KH3 and the 15th anniversary on the horizon. Like maybe making more plushies, apparel, or even mass-manufacturing those Kingdom Key replicas (I mean, they would probably be pretty expensive, but well worth it for any collector). I'd also ask if they already have some ideas in mind as to what the next saga in the series will focus on. Oh, and if they are ever going to bring the Kingdom Hearts soundtracks to iTunes, because seriously that needs to happen!

I'm kind of curious to know what you all would ask series director Tetsuya Nomura or co-director Tai Yasue if you ever got the chance. Let's keep away from questions about Kingdom Hearts III since they'll most likely never answer a question about it anyway lol

I know exactly what I would ask Nomura."Mr. Nomura, You've been in gaming for a long time, and you've given me my favorite game series of all time, Kingdom Hearts.  Though things have been rough waiting for KHIII and through all the spin offs, I wouldn't change this journey at all.  When I've been depressed, Kingdom Hearts has been able to make me have hope and believe in my friends.  It brings me so much joy.  So, Mr. Nomura, may I have a hug?"

What movies are your biggest inspirations while writing kingdom hearts plot? (Though i guess harry potter is one of the most influential)

Ok... I got two for Nomura though.

When he started his career in Video Games?

And the BIG one

Why Kairi's has such short role in previews games? I'm the heck curious man!