Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
pineapple_103617

KHBbS What I don't get about bbs !SPOILERS!

Ugh okay now i really have another one for you guys why doesn't Sora remember Venn That he is sleeping in his heart o.0 But then ii Think maybe namine left thAt out but then some people are saying that she wasn't there also true you sometimes i Get so frustRated when They do That in kINgdom Hearts ugh But it does make sense how they leavE stuff Out yet again like everyone has pointed out they just don't plain remember it's crazy but true

Well they didn't meet in person. Sora met Ven's heart in his own heart. Plus, I know for a 100% fact that Namine had nothing to do with this. I mean Sora didn't meet Namine untill he went to C.O. Infact she wasn't even in KH1 at all. And Sora might remember, maybe he just dosn't talk about it. Afterall, Ven never metioned the Keyblade at all when they met or maybe he passed it off as a dream like he did with Darkside and the Awakeing.

Well they didn't meet in person. Sora met Ven's heart in his own heart. Plus, I know for a 100% fact that Namine had nothing to do with this. I mean Sora didn't meet Namine untill he went to C.O. Infact she wasn't even in KH1 at all. And Sora might remember, maybe he just dosn't talk about it. Afterall, Ven never metioned the Keyblade at all when they met or maybe he passed it off as a dream like he did with Darkside and the Awakeing.

i dont think that if king mickey could accidentally think roxas was ven, then i don't think sora would remember that incident

To be honest, I just think he forgot him. I mean, it had been, what? 10 years since Ven went to rest into Soras heart, it's very hard to remember people from your past that you've only met once, but I do believe Sora remembered Ven in the secret ending of Birth By Sleep, seeing/hearing/reading certain things can often trigger a memory and make you remember someone, the same could be said for Sora remembering Ven.

i dont think that if king mickey could accidentally think roxas was ven, then i don't think sora would remember that incident

I didn't quite understand that post, but Mickey wouldn't think Roxas is Ven as he's never met or seen Roxas before.

To be honest, I just think he forgot him. I mean, it had been, what? 10 years since Ven went to rest into Soras heart, it's very hard to remember people from your past that you've only met once, but I do believe Sora remembered Ven in the secret ending of Birth By Sleep, seeing/hearing/reading certain things can often trigger a memory and make you remember someone, the same could be said for Sora remembering Ven.

I didn't quite understand that post, but Mickey wouldn't think Roxas is Ven as he's never met or seen Roxas before.

well yes very true

sorry, i was saying that when king mickey saw the picture of roxas (um, i think he did anyways), he didnt think he was ven, so he didnt remember ven, which would suggest that sora would hardly have a chance to remeber his encounters with ven's heart either

yeah i dont actually think he saw the pic of roxas, but if he did, he might have thought that it was ven for some reason, i don't know