Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHfan1247

KHBbS about the pre-ordering...

i am new to pre-ordering games and was wondering does it ship or do you go and pick it up. because i read something saying it ships but you can also pick it up to. i just want to be sure because with my luck it would probally get here 3 weeks late.

i am new to pre-ordering games and was wondering does it ship or do you go and pick it up. because i read something saying it ships but you can also pick it up to. i just want to be sure because with my luck it would probally get here 3 weeks late.

the best way is 2 preorder it fast, and wherever u preordered it, de'll hold it 4 u, but only 4 a limited time, so u gotta b quick, im new 2 dis 2, but they explained everything 2 me

if u preordered online then they will send it to u in the mail if u pre ordered in store then u have to pick it up in the store u ordered it in...trust me on this ive been preordering alot of games for years

It depends on what you chose when you pre-ordered it, if you're doing it online. Normally, there's fees for shipping within a certain number of days if you want it to be shipped to your house, but that's one option. Another option is to pick it up in the store (for less money, might I add) and you can go and pick it up there instead. It just depends on how you pre-ordered.

If you pre-ordered in the store, you still go and pick it up there.

This discussion can't really get any further. People are starting to say similar things, and the discussion can't get very far. xD /closed for now

PM for any questions.