Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ has exceeded 2 million downloads in North America

Square Enix has just announced that Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ has exceeded 2 million downloads just under a month since its release in North America.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ released on April 7, 2016 in North America and is available to download on iOS and Android devices.

Have you enjoyed the game thus far? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Woah, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Japan only get 1mil in a month?

Not sure but it's pretty funny if that's true since I know some US/EURO players got into the game back then haha!  But more of the world reads English than Japanese so it's not surprising that more people downloaded UX when it came out in English.Also, YAY!  2 Mill!

There's a lot more people who know English than people who know Japanese. This was to be expected, I actually expected more, to be honest.

Considering the western world scoffs at mobile games more than the Japanese do then I'd say 2 million downloads in NA is pretty good regardless of the English language.

Considering the western world scoffs at mobile games more than the Japanese do then I'd say 2 million downloads in NA is pretty good regardless of the English language.

That I didn't know xD I thought the situation would be the same in both cases.

Or, to play devils advocate here, maybe that's why they cater to their Japanese fans. As a business, it is nice selling to people from farther away. But think about if you could sell to and impress those who are closer. There's just something about the idea of that I'm sure that seems more gratifying.

Plus, they already have us in their pockets, no need to try to win us over as much.

Bahahahaha! That's so true! xD

I'm glad to hear that it's already at 2 million downloads. Hopefully, there will be a special reward to mark a certain number of downloads eventually.

Rock on!

Just by geography alone, I knew that this would happen. But I didn't expect this much of an increase. Congratulations Square Enix and Disney.