Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Keyblader

KHBbS sora and riku (spoilers?)

sorry if there is a thread like this

well this is cool, they put effort into the graphics of sora and riku when making our version of bbs! now they actually have 'facial' depth rather than just being those blank faces, i also like the voice actors that they chose, they fit nicely,

speaking of voice actors, from those videos that have been posted from the american bbs, im starting to like xehanort, although he still does sound a little weird, i think it will grow on me

ahhh, same here with the voice acting.

I now love Terra and Aqua's voice.

I think its cus i was watching all there good and bad parts, and the command bored is runny, cus you get to hear they same some pretty akward things.

The command bored looks like alot of fun though.

ahhh, same here with the voice acting.

I now love Terra and Aqua's voice.

I think its cus i was watching all there good and bad parts, and the command bored is runny, cus you get to hear they same some pretty akward things.

The command bored looks like alot of fun though.

i love ven's voice and aqua's and xehanorts

xehanorts and terras voice are alot better than now that ive heard them more, still not likin aquas too much she sound like a robot a lot. like she should show more emotion. i love eraqus' va. i dont care to much for riku childs' but i like sora childs' i love vanitas'!

id say something, but i don't know if it is in my possition to say it, lolz

yeah, i guess it is always like that when you hear one version of a voice actor, then hear it in your own language, you aren't use to it at first but after you hear it for a bit you get used to it and then start to enjoy it, but that isnt always the case i guess.

first time i heard Master Xehanorts voice i couldnt understood a word he was saying. it was like grumble grumble grumble xD

but now im used to it.

i think i died and went to heaven when i saw little Sora, Riku, and Kairi. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! and theyre voices only add to the cuteness meter <3