Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I feel like it'd be really beneficial if they put an addition in for after you've already collected all the nodes. The event has approximately ten days left and this is what I'm looking at https://gyazo.com/977683a4b39476521c80a88375f2d6b8 . As much as raids are good for experience, just having that integer there accumulate with nothing to spend it on bothers me. Some sort of "Bonus event shop" which gave low tier things would've benefitted it a lot.

It would be cool if they let us buy the actual Zootopia medals with the coins we have... I am in a similar position with only 2 nodes left on the female costume. They should at least let you spend the coins on Moogle medals.

A limited Cid medal,Moogle Medals, a limited Zootopia. All for higher amounts would've been a drastic improvement.It's a shame they didn't think this through enough.

Better yet, they should have just made it so that you could spend your excess coins on the Avatar Costumes INSTEAD of actual Jewels! Seriously! Like I'm earning coins like there's no tomorrow and have nothing to put them towards anymore, and yet the two things I want most, the Nick and Judy costumes, they're both 3000 freaking Jewels each and I only have just enough to splurge on just one of them! Like WHY can't I just use these now meaningless coins on the Avatar Boards!? They are literally part of the event, it seems pretty pointless to make them part of the actual Avatar Board list, you've clearly shown with Mickey that you could make it a completely separate thing, what was stopping you!? I'm not made of money you know, OR Jewels for that matter, but I'll tell you what I AM made of now, EVENT COINS!!!! >3<"""

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

It's really annoying. I have over 6000 coins now, and they're all useless :/ Like someone said, it'd be a great idea if we could buy some other medals with them.

Or at least change the rewards to, for example, moogle medals.

Better yet, they should have just made it so that you could spend your excess coins on the Avatar Costumes INSTEAD of actual Jewels! Seriously! Like I'm earning coins like there's no tomorrow and have nothing to put them towards anymore, and yet the two things I want most, the Nick and Judy costumes, they're both 3000 freaking Jewels each and I only have just enough to splurge on just one of them! Like WHY can't I just use these now meaningless coins on the Avatar Boards!? They are literally part of the event, it seems pretty pointless to make them part of the actual Avatar Board list, you've clearly shown with Mickey that you could make it a completely separate thing, what was stopping you!? I'm not made of money you know, OR Jewels for that matter, but I'll tell you what I AM made of now, EVENT COINS!!!! >3<"""

What means those are mayby going to be a lifetime offer.

I got Nick but dam I am not high enough to weild it.

What means those are mayby going to be a lifetime offer.

I got Nick but dam I am not high enough to weild it.

No, they aren't, they literally have their dates of availability on their images. It clearly states "Offer ends 5/15/2016, 11:59 p.m. (PDT)". That means they're TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE. Meaning that you have at least that long to somehow save up/buy 6,000 Jewels to purchase both of them so that they don't go away after the date passes. So far the only things that might still stick around afterward are the chances of picking up a Nick or Judy medal during whatever draw you get. This is why they just should have made them part of the Event Board instead, at least then you could just keep building up all of those Event Coins after you've used them on those other boards, because they have no other use after you complete those.

No, they aren't, they literally have their dates of availability on their images. It clearly states "Offer ends 5/15/2016, 11:59 p.m. (PDT)". That means they're TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE. Meaning that you have at least that long to somehow save up/buy 6,000 Jewels to purchase both of them so that they don't go away after the date passes. So far the only things that might still stick around afterward are the chances of picking up a Nick or Judy medal during whatever draw you get. This is why they just should have made them part of the Event Board instead, at least then you could just keep building up all of those Event Coins after you've used them on those other boards, because they have no other use after you complete those.

Oh wait with lifetime I meant once in a lifetime. If it is a discounted offer they should mention it.

It is possible though it might be able to purchase again next year.