Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sportsmaster5

What KINGDOM HEARTS will be at E3? (KH Discussion)

I highly doubt that Kingdom Hearts 3 would make an appearance in this year's E3. I rather have Nomura and the rest of team to continue on working hard on Kingdom Hearts 3 until they finally decided on what year they really want to release Kingdom Hearts 3. However I bet Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will make an appearance because the game will be release in Japan in 2016, so I bet will see more videos of Dream Drop Distance and more new videos of Birth by Sleep 0.2 and X Back Cover.

We'll get a new 2.8 trailer: more footage of KH3D HD (possibly playable on the floor), montage of scene from Back Cover X, and a snippet of BBS 0.2KH3 will get a trailer, new world announcement, new footage of already announced worlds, 2017 date announced, not playable.

I highly doubt that Kingdom Hearts 3 would make an appearance in this year's E3. I rather have Nomura and the rest of team to continue on working hard on Kingdom Hearts 3 until they finally decided on what year they really want to release Kingdom Hearts 3. However I bet Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will make an appearance because the game will be release in Japan in 2016, so I bet will see more videos of Dream Drop Distance and more new videos of Birth by Sleep 0.2 and X Back Cover.

Kingdom Hearts III has been at E3 2013, 2014 & 2015. While the E3 2014 clip was more of a teaser attached to the 2.5 trailer, they could easily do something similar if they wanted to promote 2.8 while still reminding us of KH3. I wouldn't write off the appearance of KH3 just yet because Square Enix could surprise us with something.

Personally, I'm hoping they show us some of that Big Hero 6 world :P

i sure hope they give us a trailer showing off the Tangled world and more attraction flow summons.

we certainly have not gotten enough of those trailers yet. 

also watch Unchained X be the only presence KH has at E3 and it'll just be to announce that the new missions are coming every month. 

keepin' expectations low, as usual

Considering how much they've built themselves up lately, I think they're pretty obligated to show some KH3, even if it's something as simple as the full Xehanort and Eraqus scene (which I would love) or past scenes now dubbed in English (which I would REALLY love, and would make a lot of sense given all the KH actors who have reportedly worked "on KH3" lately). Not expecting a release window yet, but we can dream.

KH2.8 should definitely be there, considering it's been relatively obscure so far.

As someone attending E3, I pray to GOD that KH3 is at E3 at least in some capacity!

In the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X video interview you guys posted, the producer of Unchained X said that more Kingdom Hearts III information will be at E3. 

In other words, don't worry: it will be. Square Enix's stocks would plummet if Kingdom Hearts III was not shown during E3 so they'll definitely show it.

In the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X video interview you guys posted, the producer of Unchained X said that more Kingdom Hearts III information will be at E3. 

In other words, don't worry: it will be. Square Enix's stocks would plummet if Kingdom Hearts III was not shown during E3 so they'll definitely show it.

Actually, we reached out to JakeJames Lugo (the guy who held the interview) and he clarified that they didn't say AT E3, but "around E3". Also, it isn't on the record and it was put in his own words so we don't think that's necessarily true. That's why we haven't reported on it.

We will most likely, like I'm talking 98% sure we're likely to get a new trailer for 2.8. I would like to think that if KHIII IS coming out next year, they'd have at least something at E3 this year, considering they're focusing a lot on KH this year.

Maybe 2.8, maybe 3, maybe Unchained X. 

Maybe all of them, maybe none.

Maybe  2.8 and 3, maybe 3 and Unchained X, or maybe 2.8 and Unchained X. 

I don't know.

2.8 is required given how close it's release is, so at the least we'll get that.

Yea very true I feel like they'll throw something for Unchained X in their at the least too.

Maybe 2.8, maybe 3, maybe Unchained X. 

Maybe all of them, maybe none.

Maybe  2.8 and 3, maybe 3 and Unchained X, or maybe 2.8 and Unchained X. 

I don't know.

We will most likely, like I'm talking 98% sure we're likely to get a new trailer for 2.8. I would like to think that if KHIII IS coming out next year, they'd have at least something at E3 this year, considering they're focusing a lot on KH this year.

I feel that 2.8 is pretty much a lock since it is suppose to release this year.

Well, I am being hopeful in the sense that I really hope that we get some new info on Kingdom Hearts III!  There doesn't necessarily have to be a new trailer, but hey, at least some info on the game's progress and whatnot would be most welcome! (Though a story trailer and a gameplay trailer of San Fransokyo would be divine!) But yeah, with Kingdom Hearts III, it's a real mystery concerning what could potentially be shown or not shown! :O

As for 2.8, that's practically a given!  The game's coming out this year, so you can bet that 2.8's gonna have a presence at this year's E3!  I'm really hoping for a release date, and at least 2 minutes of gameplay from 0.2!  Who knows what'll happen?  We can only speculate until then!  Awesome video as always, Arcane! :D

Actually, we reached out to JakeJames Lugo (the guy who held the interview) and he clarified that they didn't say AT E3, but "around E3". Also, it isn't on the record and it was put in his own words so we don't think that's necessarily true. That's why we haven't reported on it.

regardless there no way they going show 2.8 without kingdom hearts because most expecting kh3 stuff i mean if you at every in 2.5 to 2.8 they had some kh3 stuff or trailer so i can see some kh3 stufff there at e3 maybe a new trailer like at last e3

regardless there no way they going show 2.8 without kingdom hearts because most expecting kh3 stuff i mean if you at every in 2.5 to 2.8 they had some kh3 stuff or trailer so i can see some kh3 stufff there at e3 maybe a new trailer like at last e3

I'm not saying I don't expect it to be there, but we don't have a confirmation on it. From a news standpoint, I can't report on anything.