Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ hacker issue being resolved; Rankings are being suspended

Square Enix has just announced that rankings in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ have been suspended due to the recent hacking issues in the game. As the suspension is carried on for rankings, they are working to resolve the hacker issue, and handing out disciplinary action on those who have hacked the game. You can check out the information on the suspension of rankings below.

[*]Weekly Solo Rankings starting from May 2, 2016

[*]Weekly Party Rankings starting from May 2, 2016

[*]Coliseum Rankings starting from May 1, 2016

An announcement will be made when rankings are restored.

Click here to view the article

Does that means that they won't do those announcement rankings like they been doing for the past 3 weeks? Like tomorrow? 

The notice says it will take effect with the ranking cycle starting May 2nd.

This seriously makes me happy. I know that in the JP version they have released one time only special rewards based on rankings, and hackers would prevent everyone from getting them. Thanks to Square/Disney finally dealing with them, we won't really need to worry about missing out on great prizes via unfair lux rankings.

Thank you for this refreshing news, Jake!  I mean, personally, I couldn't care less about my ranking in the leaderboards, but I know that there are players who have worked hard to get to the top, but their efforts have been rendered useless due to the hackers bending the rules and overachieving more than they should!  I'm glad Square is treating this problem, and finally, we'll all be able to play on a level playing field!  Good on you, Square! :D

This is great for the people who actually care about rankings. I personally don't, but it's nice to see hackers being brought to justice. It's just not fair to do this sort of thing. I hope those people learn their lesson.

This really doesn't resolve anything though. It's a bandaid at best, until/unless they come up with some actual anti-hacking programming. It's really sad it even had to come to this, and it's even sadder that A. it took this long for any kind of action and B. the action is just a flat out shut-down.

do people like me using the game outside of North America count as hackers? even if im not cheating?

that's not hacking and your not cheating, look at all the non-JP players playing the JP version they aren't banned