Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

I've officially been on the News Team for a year!

Nice one man! Just a quick question, though, if you joined the 20th of April and you became a News Team member a year ago, does that mean it took you 8 days to become part of the team? Mind you, that's quite impressive xD

I was a long-time lurker. Never made an account. I created the account when I was put on the trial period, and then a few days later I was made a full-on member! Then, a few months after that I became the News Team Leader.

I was a long-time lurker. Never made an account. I created the account when I was put on the trial period, and then a few days later I was made a full-on member! Then, a few months after that I became the News Team Leader.

Nice story there! Seems like all (or most) of us have a lurking past in KH13 xD

Nice story there! Seems like all (or most) of us have a lurking past in KH13 xD

I'm obviously having a much better time with the site now that I have an account, so if there are any lurkers reading this, make an account and join the community!

Congratulations, Toominator! And also, thanks for the (usually) fun news! There's just something about you giving news that is more interesting than the average newsreporter, and it's not just because it's Kingdom Hearts news, either.

Kudos to my first full year on KH13, and your first full year of being on the News Team! :D

Rock on!

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Oh wow, it's been a year already!?  My God, how the time flies! :O

But yeah, congrats on having reached one full year as News Team Leader!  I can't even begin to imagine how big of a responsibility your job most uphold, but the fact that you manage to pull through and post news about the Kingdom Hearts series along with the other News Team members is something that all of us KH fans appreciate!  Just when we think there's no news around, you guys always come to save the day with exciting articles!  From the bottom of my heart, thanks for leading the News Team, Toom, and thanks for all the News Team members as well! :D

And hey, I think it's safe to say that you getting to go to E3 will be your reward for being such a good Team Leader, ya know?  So enjoy yourself come E3, and have a blast! You deserve it! :D

(Also, obviously keep us up to date with any KH news revealed at E3, pretty please! :3)

It's also been my 1 year endeavor on here, don't you people forget me too!

Make ur own thread! lol they would've forgot about me if I didn't make a post =P

Which is why I endured news reporting for 14 years lol. It can be boring waiting for news but when it comes, it comes unexpectedly which creates stress.

Which is why I endured news reporting for 14 years lol. It can be boring waiting for news but when it comes, it comes unexpectedly which creates stress.

I honestly don't think I'll last 14 years haha I applaud you for that. But, I will stick around as long as I can.