Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Timeless River Mickey medal event - 4/25 through 5/4

From 4/25 through 5/4, players can receive a Timeless River Mickey medal by completing the third-tier (level 140) missions in any of the three Challenge quests. You can find these Challenge quests by going to Menu -> Quests -> Events, and the three options will be there (Power, Speed, and Magic). Choose the type that you will do the best against (if your best medals are Power medals, try the Speed challenge, etc.) and do your best to clear the level 140 mission. It is yet to be confirmed, but we believe that as long as you complete the mission (with continues or not), then you will receive the medal on 5/5. There will be no notification telling you that you received the medal.

Only one Timeless River Mickey can be obtained per player, so don't try every level 140 mission to get three of them! Also, the medals will be distributed on 5/5 and must be redeemed from your gift box before 5/19, or else the medal will be lost.

Best of luck, you might need it!

any suggestions on what level you might want to be at? Like, a good level where you don't have to spend a ton of jewels? Im thinking about trying it when i get to around lvl 110

Because of my name, it is necessary that I obtain this medal haha

Edited by King Mickey

any suggestions on what level you might want to be at? Like, a good level where you don't have to spend a ton of jewels? Im thinking about trying it when i get to around lvl 110

Well, I was level 135 and I needed to use 2 continues lol the level of the mission is 140, so probably somewhere around there.

I'm level 158 and it'll take me at least one continue, from what I can tell. I'm gravitating towards beating either speed or magic, since beating power means taking out both Fat Bandit and a Morning Star.

I'll wait until the last possible moment to try, though. Save up some jewels and make sure my medals are good =P.

Sorry to say it wasn't lol

Is it a bad medal? I just got the lvl 140 speed quest done, i was lvl 115 and only had to spend 100 jewels so I'm pretty happy with it.

Is it a bad medal? I just got the lvl 140 speed quest done, i was lvl 115 and only had to spend 100 jewels so I'm pretty happy with it.

It's not the worst medal, but I don't think it's worth 100 jewels lol