Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ guide: Raising your Keyblade cost

At this point in time, most players are finally evolving their medals to 6-star levels only to find that they cannot equip them due to the medals costing too much. Luckily, there are a few ways to increase your Keyblade's cost capacity and reduce the cost of your expensive medals so that you can actually use these powerful medals! Here are the best ways in increase the cost value of your Keyblade:

• Unlock "Cost" nodes on the avatar board. Use your avatar medals (obtained by completing mission objectives or from leveling up) on every clothing item in the avatar board. If you have no interest in actually owning the clothes or accessories, simply unlock the nodes necessary to reach the one labeled "Cost". This will guarantee that you will save avatar medals.
  • In that same vein, there are special avatar boards you can unlock with jewels (Cheshire Cat ears, Mad Hatter outfit, KH1 Sora, and KH1 Riku). These avatar boards focus especially on reducing the cost of your Keyblades. The first 4 or 5 nodes, depending on which outfit you unlocked, will be cost nodes which you can unlock for 1 avatar coin each, instead of 10 or 15! In addition to that, the following nodes will give you Cid medals, which are equally as important, and I will explain below!
  • Cid medals, when used to level up other medals, will reduce the cost of that medal! For example, a 6-star medal generally has a cost of 46. If you level it up with a Cid medal, that cost will go from 46 to 45! To clarify, the cost CAPACITY (how much it can handle) on a Keyblade is best when the value is higher. However, the actual COST of a medal (how much of that capacity a medal takes up) is best when it is lower. The best ways to earn Cid medals are through the avatar boards mentioned in part 2, as well as the Coliseum event board. Also, for a limited time, you can get 3 Cid medals when you purchase a Daily Sweet Deal medal pack for 3000 jewels. The catch is that each individual medal can only have its cost reduced by 10, and you can only use Cid medals on 6-star medals. However, if you want to save up Cid medals but don't want to take up too much storage space, you can combine Cid medals with each other. For example, if you have 5 Cid medals in storage, tap one of them, and level it up with the 4 other Cid medals you have. It will turn into a "Cid 5" medal! It will only take up one slot in storage, but will have the same effect as 5 Cid medals when used to level up your attack medal. Also, you can combine two "Cid 5" medals to make one "Cid 10" medal!

I hope this little guide helps some of you out, and if you need more clarification, or if you have anything to add, please comment below!

Edited by Toominator

That's actually quite helpful, I'd forgotten the special avatar boards had cost downs, or that they gave Cid metals.

Also, the daily sweet deal gives you Cid medals in addition to the 10 other medals you get

That's actually quite helpful, I'd forgotten the special avatar boards had cost downs, or that they gave Cid metals.

Also, the daily sweet deal gives you Cid medals in addition to the 10 other medals you get

Ah right, I forgot about the Daily Deal ones!