Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rosco258

KHUX 6 star medal question

Ok just got 2 6 star medals and im aware of the equipment cost. Is it best to just use one 6 star per keyblade or should i seek out the cid medals? And how would i go about earning them?

Ok just got 2 6 star medals and im aware of the equipment cost. Is it best to just use one 6 star per keyblade or should i seek out the cid medals? And how would i go about earning them?

Well eventually you'll have your keyblades filled with 6 starts but for right now it's only possible to have 3 6 stars at once or maybe 4 if you started out a certain way with avatar points. But you should just focus on only getting cost in the avatar menu depending on what level you are, if you're under level 100 then you will need to unlock cost and hunt for Cids. You should buy both cat ears in the avatar menu because they give you 3 cost and 5 Cids each. They also can be completed with 22 avatar coins each I think. Another place to get Cids are the events and coliseum or you could get the 3000 pack and it will give you 3 of them.

If you have the jewels to spare, go to the avatar board at the very beginning. There should be a few outfits (KH1 Sora, KH1 Riku, Mad Hatter, and Cheshire Cat ears) that you can unlock by spending jewels. Each of these boards has cost nodes you can unlock for 1 avatar coin each, and then 5 Cid medals (which also reduce the overall cost of whichever medal you use them to level up for). It's an easy 10 cost per avatar board.

Wish i did i barely have enough for the daily drawing

And am lv 88 rite now getting jewels is a problem rite now only got 40 so it would take awhile to save up. And dnt got the money rite now to spend on jewels. Guess im kinda screwed

I personally suggest that you do not use Cid medals on common attack medals. Cid medals are hard to get, and you'll end up regretting using them on medals like Yuna, Tidus, Young Hercules, etc.

Edited by Hix

I was gonna use it on mushu kh2 riku speed medal and kh2 leon

Since they're rare medals, I guess that it would be ok to use Cid medals on them, just make sure to save some incase you end up getting more powerful medals when they are released later.

Also, REMEMBER: Cid medals ONLY work on 6* medals, using it on a 5* or lower has no effect.

Edited by Hix

How many is ideal per medal? 5? 10? This is quite a pain to b honest

Well, 10 is the max a medal's cost can be reduced, so maye 5 or 6 for the medals you have now. Though truthfully, it's up to you how you want to spend your Cid medals.

Edited by Hix