Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vader1679

KHUX How do you combine medals?

It was confusing for me too. First off, you can combine your medals by going to your equipment, and click a medal. You will then get two options; level up and evolve. For 1-star medals you can level them up to 20, but then you have to evolve that medal. You can do this by getting certain "evolve medals" as I like to call them. For 1-star it's the Cheshire Cat, 3-star it's the Fairy Godmother (I think) and so on and so forth.

To answer your second question, you increase the amount your special gauge can carry by levelling the Keyblade you currently have equipped. For example, I upgraded the Treasure Trove enough so that I could hold another medal and it increased the special gauge.

Hope this helps!

If by combine you mean level up, then yes, you can do it at any level until they are at max.

Thank you, I was just wanting to make sure this was not a game where you need to do a "proper" evo. I appreciate your help.

Thank you, I was just wanting to make sure this was not a game where you need to do a "proper" evo. I appreciate your help.

You do. Once it's maxed out you have to evolve it. 6 Stars is the max evolution.

It was confusing for me too. First off, you can combine your medals by going to your equipment, and click a medal. You will then get two options; level up and evolve. For 1-star medals you can level them up to 20, but then you have to evolve that medal. You can do this by getting certain "evolve medals" as I like to call them. For 1-star it's the Cheshire Cat, 3-star it's the Fairy Godmother (I think) and so on and so forth.

To answer your second question, you increase the amount your special gauge can carry by levelling the Keyblade you currently have equipped. For example, I upgraded the Treasure Trove enough so that I could hold another medal and it increased the special gauge.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much, I feel like I have been doing it correctly now.

Thank you very much, I feel like I have been doing it correctly now.

That's good! After all, we're here to help. Also, what Union did you choose? I accidentally deleted my save so I have to start over, but I'm going with either Vulpes or Ursus, or possibly Leopardus. Maybe we can party together once I get my level back up. I was 18, and going through Dwarf Woodlands for the second time.

Edited by King Tag1999 (kingtag1999)

That's good! After all, we're here to help. Also, what Union did you choose? I accidentally deleted my save so I have to start over, but I'm going with either Vulpes or Ursus, or possibly Leopardus. Maybe we can party together once I get my level back up. I was 18, and going through Dwarf Woodlands for the second time.

I am Vulpes. I am level 109 right now.