Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
aguyuno

KHUX Are there "best" medals, yet?

For example, I'm pretty much in love with my young hercules and his area of effect multi-hit thing. Whereas, solo hitting things that have no effect I just kind of look at like "why are you like thsi" rofl.

So is there a best/worst guide or..? Just curious. I know there's "strategies" to all of them but usually there's some sort of... I dunno, tier list I guess.

Any of your medals if put to good use can technically be the "best." For example, the solo hitting medals with special attacks that raise certain Defense, if used in the right missions, can be helpful. It all comes down to putting time into your medals by upgrading them, putting them in the right Keyblade slots, evolving them, etc. You decide which special attacks will be most helpful throughout your gameplay and choose your medals from there.

That being said, I find it convenient to have Keyblades for each attribute (using only medals of one attribute) to get rid of target enemies easier and complete objectives such as "Equip only Power Medals" much easier than before.

My KH 2 limit form sora is pretty beast and I haven't even boosted his special attack or maxed out his chip&dales yet. He has a natural 2.84 modifier for his special and it hits 7 times for moderate damage, pretty much a blue slayer, just need to get more so I can buff his special and add an attack boost skill and he will deliver death to all.

The medals are almost the same as early JP... so the tiers have been long established at this point.  Similar to what AzureAce said.

Best single target medals are Darkness Riku and Adult Hercules for Power, Limit form Sora for speed, and magic basically has no good single targets yet so your stuck using things like Yuffie (status effect boosts are not good, just like early jp before Roxas and IlluAerith first came along, poor magic)

Best AOE medals are King Mickey and Wisdom Sora for Magic, KH 1 Riku for Power, and I forget who the speed was.  

Edited by Emuemuman

Medal with Guilt = The best medal.

Really. Any medal you really infest your time and effort and Guilt it (especially in the third Guilt tier [40-100%]) will be the best.

What does this mean and how do you "Guilt"?

What does this mean and how do you "Guilt"?

When you reach level 200 you receive the power bangle that let's you "guilt". To guilt you have to fill ALL the 5 orbs of a 6 star medal (by fusing the same medal) and then fuse another one (like if it has a sixth orb to fill). Then the computer will calculate a random guilt depending on your medal (the rarer the medal is, the higher the guilt is).EDIT: I forgot to say what is it. It is a buff of your special attack. I have a 6 star Stitch with guilt (at 20%), so when I use his special attack it is buffed (20% stronger). Hope it helps.

Edited by White Walker

When you reach level 200 you receive the power bangle that let's you "guilt". To guilt you have to fill ALL the 5 orbs of a 6 star medal (by fusing the same medal) and then fuse another one (like if it has a sixth orb to fill). Then the computer will calculate a random guilt depending on your medal (the rarer the medal is, the higher the guilt is).EDIT: I forgot to say what is it. It is a buff of your special attack. I have a 6 star Stitch with guilt (at 20%), so when I use his special attack it is buffed (20% stronger). Hope it helps.

Thank you. That was a big help.last thing,how do you fill the orbs? Sorry to be a pain.

Thank you. That was a big help.last thing,how do you fill the orbs? Sorry to be a pain.

When you get duplicates of a medal, you can 'meld' them together. If you go to the level up screen, and add in the duplicate, you'll see a glowing yellow orb (or more, if you've done this before). Also, keep in mind the orb thing starts at 3 stars. Any less, it's useless.