Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

KH13 Contest: Show us your best Keyblade design and win a custom T-Shirt!

Hey everyone! Hope have been enjoying Spring so far! Good news; we’ve decided to collaborate with TeeFury! TeeFury was formed in 2008 as the brainchild of a bunch of artists with a passion for limited edition t-shirts. At TeeFury you will find your favourite pop culture tees, with a brand new limited edition design every 24 hours. 
Anyway, TeeFury have kindly provided us with 3 of their new Kingdom Hearts themed t-shirts, so we can offer 3 talented KH13 users an opportunity to win a t-shirt each! Have a look at the t-shirt below!

"Antihero" by dalethesk8er
Posted Image

To enter the competition you do two things:
Follow/Like TeeFury’s Twitter/Facebook pages and retweet/share the competition posts! Simple!
We want to see your Keyblade designs for a world we haven’t yet seen in previous Kingdom Hearts games!

Two simple things! Make sure to do both! As well as the look of the Keyblade, you could show how it’d be used, it’s abilities, advantages, and it’s influences; visuals or notes! There are many worlds out there you can use including animations like Tangled, Big Hero 6, Robin Hood; or live action films like Narnia, Mary Poppins, Maleficent; or even Square Enix games like Final Fantasy X, XV, etc. Entirely up to you! 

How to enter:
1 Upload your fanart to KH13 (either to the Fan-made Images gallery, or by making a new topic somewhere), and then put a link to your fan-art in the comments below so that we can find it easily.
2 The fan-art must be a Keyblade design for a world we haven’t yet seen in the Kingdom Hearts franchise! You can enter multiple times if you want to increase your chances, but they all must be created for this competition!
3 At midnight EST on April 16th, 2016, our team will deliberate and decide on our favourite fan-art submitted, contact the winner of the contest, and contact them letting them know how to get their free t-shirt!

Good luck to everyone! Even if you don't win, there is still a chance we will feature your fan-art on the KH13 Facebook, KH13 Community Twitter and the KH13 Tumblr.  Above all, have fun!

TeeFury

This post has been promoted to an article

Here's my keyblade design for a possible cars world in a future Kingdom Hearts game. I worked really hard on it!

Posted Image

Looks OP, I love it

This looks fun! However, I got a couple of questions...

1, It says we must follow Teefury, but then on the rules after the first two, it says we need to post it the KH13 Gallery and just post it there. Do I have to follow them, or will KH13 provide the follow of Teefury for all participants? I didn't quite catch all that the first time. :/

2, does it have to be a Disney/Square Enix world? Or can it be a Keyblade from ANY world that hasn't been in Kingdom Hearts? (Even if it never will?)

I'd love to participate if I could get an answer or two. :D Thanks.

Rock on!

This looks fun! However, I got a couple of questions...

1, It says we must follow Teefury, but then on the rules after the first two, it says we need to post it the KH13 Gallery and just post it there. Do I have to follow them, or will KH13 provide the follow of Teefury for all participants? I didn't quite catch all that the first time. :/

2, does it have to be a Disney/Square Enix world? Or can it be a Keyblade from ANY world that hasn't been in Kingdom Hearts? (Even if it never will?)

I'd love to participate if I could get an answer or two. :D Thanks.

Rock on!

1. YOU need to follow TeeFury via the links at the bottom of the post.

2. Good question. For the sake of sanity, let's say that it has to be a Disney/Square Enix property.

Oh wow, that shirt looks frackin amazing!!!  Okay, I am most definitely in for this contest!  This will be so fun!  Even if I don't win, I'll be happy just to have participated! :D

Just wondering, is it okay to still enter if we don't have a Facebook or Twitter?

^This. I don't have Facebook or Twitter, so does this pose a significant problem for me?  Cuz that'd mean I wouldn't be able to follow through on the first rule of the contest! :(

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Hello everyone:

Here is my submission to the contest:

If trouble for this link arises you can also check it out here:

Hope you guys like it! And wish me luck! :D

I'm not participating in the contest but I just wanted to say I really like your design! I like how the leaves are coiled around the keyblade like they're blowing in the wind(which makes sense haha), and also love how you implemented the compass, and her mother's necklace into the design as well. I would have never thought to do that. 

Good luck to you! And good luck to everyone participating in this contest as well. :D 

Hello everyone:

Here is my submission to the contest:

If trouble for this link arises you can also check it out here:

Hope you guys like it! And wish me luck! :D

That's really good! I like it!

I almost forgot to post my design here!  Heh, here's the link to the thread! :D

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/96146-my-entry-for-the-kh13-contest/

Good luck to everyone participating in the contest!  All of your designs are incredible!  My standout favorites are Lucid Dream, Love Will Thaw, Colors Of The Wind and Micro Mayhem! :3

I hope everyone liked my Loot Of A Thousand Worlds Keyblade! :)

Oh wow, that shirt looks frackin amazing!!!  Okay, I am most definitely in for this contest!  This will be so fun!  Even if I don't win, I'll be happy just to have participated! :D

^This. I don't have Facebook or Twitter, so does this pose a significant problem for me?  Cuz that'd mean I wouldn't be able to follow through on the first rule of the contest! :(

Just wondering, is it okay to still enter if we don't have a Facebook or Twitter?

Sorry for late reply. If you subscribe to their newsletter on their website home page and send me (via private message) a screenshot of an email they sent you, then you'll be eligible. :)

Hey everyone! Hope have been enjoying Spring so far! Good news; we’ve decided to collaborate with TeeFury! TeeFury was formed in 2008 as the brainchild of a bunch of artists with a passion for limited edition t-shirts. At TeeFury you will find your favourite pop culture tees, with a brand new limited edition design every 24 hours. 
Anyway, TeeFury have kindly provided us with 3 of their new Kingdom Hearts themed t-shirts, so we can offer 3 talented KH13 users an opportunity to win a t-shirt each! Have a look at the t-shirt below!

"Antihero" by dalethesk8er
Posted Image

To enter the competition you do two things:
• Follow/Like TeeFury’s Twitter/Facebook pages and retweet/share the competition posts! Simple!
• We want to see your Keyblade designs for a world we haven’t yet seen in previous Kingdom Hearts games!

Two simple things! Make sure to do both! As well as the look of the Keyblade, you could show how it’d be used, it’s abilities, advantages, and it’s influences; visuals or notes! There are many worlds out there you can use including animations like Tangled, Big Hero 6, Robin Hood; or live action films like Narnia, Mary Poppins, Maleficent; or even Square Enix games like Final Fantasy X, XV, etc. Entirely up to you! 

How to enter:
1 Upload your fanart to KH13 (either to the Fan-made Images gallery, or by making a new topic somewhere), and then put a link to your fan-art in the comments below so that we can find it easily.
2 The fan-art must be a Keyblade design for a world we haven’t yet seen in the Kingdom Hearts franchise! You can enter multiple times if you want to increase your chances, but they all must be created for this competition!
3 At midnight EST on April 16th, 2016, our team will deliberate and decide on our favourite fan-art submitted, contact the winner of the contest, and contact them letting them know how to get their free t-shirt!

Good luck to everyone! Even if you don't win, there is still a chance we will feature your fan-art on the KH13 Facebook, KH13 Community Twitter and the KH13 Tumblr.  Above all, have fun!

TeeFury

This post has been promoted to an article

I have a quick question, but what do you mean Retweet/share the competition post? I have a Facebook so I want to know what does mean. Thanks!