Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingOFHearts

KHBbS Can somebody...

Give me a explanation on how terra became the The Lingering Sentiment and if xehanort's went into terra's body and use his body through out the end of the end of BBS and what happen to xehanort's body?

Give me a explanation on how terra became the The Lingering Sentiment and if xehanort's went into terra's body and use his body through out the end of the end of BBS and what happen to xehanort's body?

Ok so once Terra defeated Master Xehanort, Master Xehanort saw a beam and saw the X-Blade form. Master Xehanort, before he was about to die, stabbed himself in the chest with his keyblade, thus releasing his heart and commanded his heart to go into Terra's body. Before Terra could change into his armor, Master Xehanort's heart was able to posess Terra's body, thus forming Terranort and Terra's will was left within his armor, thus forming the Lingering Sentiment. As for Master Xehanort's body, it dissapeared forever.

Ok so once Terra defeated Master Xehanort, Master Xehanort saw a beam and saw the X-Blade form. Master Xehanort, before he was about to die, stabbed himself in the chest with his keyblade, thus releasing his heart and commanded his heart to go into Terra's body. Before Terra could change into his armor, Master Xehanort's heart was able to posess Terra's body, thus forming Terranort and Terra's will was left within his armor, thus forming the Lingering Sentiment. As for Master Xehanort's body, it dissapeared forever.

So nobody was controling the armor? and xehanort is in terra's body forever?

Well, after Master Xehanort's heart took over Terra's body, the will of Terra was left within the armor so technically, no one was in the armor, but Terra's will was in it, so it's more like yes and no

Well, after Master Xehanort's heart took over Terra's body, the will of Terra was left within the armor so technically, no one was in the armor, but Terra's will was in it, so it's more like yes and no

lol ghost of terra xD

well, i don't understand the lingering sentiment thing yet

but i do know that terra + master xenahort = apprentice xenahort(ansem the wise's apprentice)=/Ansem the Heartless/ xemnas

correct me if i'm wrong.

Terra, Aqua, and Ventus gather at the Keyblade Graveyard, where the remains of the mysterious Keyblade War are found. Master Xehanort appears with Vanitas and reveals his plan to use the ?-Blade to unlock Kingdom Hearts and unleash the forbidden secrets of the Keyblade War onto the various worlds, as well as to use Terra's body as a new vessel for his own heart so that he may survive long enough to see his plans come to fruition. An epic battle ensues, with Xehanort freezing Ven, and Vanitas knocking Aqua unconscious. In his rage, Terra unleashes the darkness in his heart, inadvertently allowing Xehanort to unlock his own heart and successfully transfer it into Terra's body, which resulted in the birth of Xehanort. However, Terra's emotions continues to linger in his discarded suit of Armor, which comes to life and defeats Xehanort.

Hope this helps. Comes straight from the KH wiki.