Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cthulhu135

Hi everyone! New guy here.

Hey there! I'm Cthulhu135 and, as you've probably guessed, I just joined the site today. I'm a long-time Kingdom Hearts fan and lurker on this site, and I decided that I should become at least a little more active in the community ;p. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask; If the question isn't too personal, I'll be happy to answer! I look forward to getting to know you all and talking about one of my favorite game series with everyone!

Hey there! I'm Cthulhu135 and, as you've probably guessed, I just joined the site today. I'm a long-time Kingdom Hearts fan and lurker on this site, and I decided that I should become at least a little more active in the community ;p. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask; If the question isn't too personal, I'll be happy to answer! I look forward to getting to know you all and talking about one of my favorite game series with everyone!

Hey there! I'm Puv, great to meet you! Welcome to KH13, feel free to message me anytime :D.

And stay out of Dunwich, damnit: They've still got issues there from the LAST Cthulhu visit. [/size]

Hey, don't put that on me, it was Cousin Yog-Sothoth that decided to go all fratboy and/or Zeus with all the women in town. I just wanted to go on a sight-seeing tour of New England, but noooooo! Yoggy wanted to go party like it was 1928 and ended up leaving behind a couple of eldritch demi-horrors!

...Too far for a joke? ;p Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Hey, don't put that on me, it was Cousin Yog-Sothoth that decided to go all fratboy and/or Zeus with all the women in town. I just wanted to go on a sight-seeing tour of New England, but noooooo! Yoggy wanted to go party like it was 1928 and ended up leaving behind a couple of eldritch demi-horrors!...Too far for a joke? ;p Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

No such thing as too far with Lovecraft jokes xD

Welcome to Kh13 

No such thing as too far with Lovecraft jokes XDWelcome to Kh13

Well, as Lovecraft said, "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far." That sentiment probably doesn't extend into the realm of humor, but one can never be too careful.Anywho, thanks for the welcome :D Edited by Cthulhu135

Well, as Lovecraft said, "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far." That sentiment probably doesn't extend into the realm of humor, but one can never be too careful.Anywho, thanks for the welcome :D

Wouldn't want to end up at some mountains, then get mad over getting lost 

Wouldn't want to end up at some mountains, then get mad over getting lost

Yeah, the mountains are definitely a no-go, what with the naked penguins, amorphous blob-monsters, and barely playable Steam Early Access games (too much of a low blow? Probably, sorry about that.)

Sooooo, any questions?(likes, dislikes, etc.) Just want to start getting to know everyone and vice versa.

Those puns though....They're so badly reanimated

Yeah, they just weren't quite fresh enough....

Enough with the puns: they're getting more annoying than rats in the walls

Indeed, let us get to the point at hand.I guess I'll give some more info about myself.Hobbies: certainly not twirling my mustache and/or riding crop whilst punting stray cats down the street (okay, my Lovecraft-related in-jokes are starting to get really obscure, so I'll stop for real now).I guess a particularly interesting fact about me, given recent KH-related news, is that my birthday is on April 7th, and the reason I actually set up an account on here was so that I could freak out about the fact that Kingdom Hearts Unchained x is coming out on my birthday :P

I'm good, really excited for Unchained X :D What about you? Guess you'll get a nice birthday present ;)

I'm super-excited for it! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's interested me since it was first announced. It'll be nice to finally see it in English!